Your Child Has Been Selected To Make Sure We Don't Die

Mom and I were sitting at home when she got up and got the mail. She came back with a letter from the school. My mind automatically goes to "OH NO THEY THINK I MURDERED SOMEBODY!" Because why not think about that..? I don't know, I worry about dumb crap.

I asked her what it is and she said "I don't know, read it." So I did. Turns out I'm being excused from class one day because I have to take a test that nobody else has to take! It's an hour and a half test as well. They didn't say what it's about though. They said it's either mathematics, reading, or science. My guess is reading. Is it weird that I look forward to the reading state test because I get to read a lot more during school? No! But seriously I love them!

I feel like the fate of the world is depending on me because it said "Your child's scores will greatly reflect our school and students." Well, crap. So there's probably a math, reading, and science person I'm guessing. Yay! I can read! And then answer questions about what I read! And write! Yay!

So now I'm worried, exited, and kinda feel like James Bond. Don't judge me! "007 we need you to take this English test! The fate of our school depends on your scores!" That's me. Bond. James Bond.

IM SO HUNGRY

I seriously have zero idea what's going on though. Seriously. Seriously. I feel like I say that too much. Oh well! Seriously.

I need to stop now and try to sleep....or read. I pick reading. IM COMING FOR YOU FANFICTION!!!! I need help. Talk to you guys later! Kay thanks, byeeeeeee!!!!