Friday! (And Froday)

Joy to the world it's Friday!!!!!! That's not even sarcasm! Finally the weekend is here and I don't have to be in priso- school, n-no *cough* no school. Okay. YAY!!! That was me trying to be Kermit, jacksfilms version.

But all frogs aside, it's Friday! I don't like school and this week was horrible for some reason I just didn't like it at all. But it's over!

But that means I'm preheating the oven. Mom agreed it was 400 degrees since it's biscuits. My team couldn't cut in the shortening even after watching somebody do it! Grrrr! Let's not rant about them.

Today will be good. I know it. Why you ask? I found a Tolkien quote book and I can't stop reading it but that's okay. And Tolkien makes everybody happy! And I found I book about dwarves and it said I must be part (Nicko, don't comment on my hight XD) because I can read it. It's just so cute and awesome!

Friday also mean NEAP. Hehehehehe. You know what day it is. It's Friday. And Friday, means NEAP. I had to don't judge me!

It's not fair not everyone has to take it! And then they screw up the times! Grrr. But in my testing place it's just me and this super nice girl. And science.

When I was typing the title I accidentally put "Froday". Which sounds like what? Frodo! So, in honor of my flaws and our beloved Frodo, the first Friday of every month is Froday!

Share that on your random books if you have one to spread the word about my new favorite holiday!

FRODAY FRODAY FRODAY FRODAY

Kay thanks, byeeeeeeeee!!

Welcome to my Brainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें