Random Update for the Second Time Today

Sorry for another update but I wanted to so I did. Today was- interesting. Let's go in chronological order.

Band
We had a study hall in band for some reason today and I didn't have work to do. We had to stay in our seats and our sections so since I'm percussion we sat on the floor. Also it means I can't be with my friends because they aren't percussion. So I sat on the floor in the corner of the band room away from everybody with a book. I didn't mind too much because to me it's reading time so it's good but other people found it strange. Oh well! I get to read.

Life Skills
Grrrrr! Some people can't do what they're supposed to at all! And then they yell at me for not doing my job! Grrrrr. But I did everything so it was done without getting gluten on it. Grrrrrr, people.

Language Arts
Mr. Noble (my favorite teacher who's never mean and is a HUGE Christian and isn't afraid to tell everybody) was not happy at all. He was in a terrible mood. He wasn't concealing it very well either. And then we went to do the practice PARCC test. I HATE those!!! Why? The girl in the story is named Izzy which is my niece's who passed away name. So that's not fun. Every time I was trying so hard not to cry. It's still not easy after almost a year. Moving on!

Math
So. Much. Make up work! Just- ugh! So much work.

Lunch
Lunch was lunch. I talked to Lexi and Tori about whether or not Skydoesminecraft (WHO IS ENGAGED AND EXPECTING!!!! AHHHH FANGIRLING SO HARD #Adesa!!!!!) is creepy for only playing minecraft with teenagers or not. Tori goes, "Well, boys just want to have fun!" And I go not thinking about it, "With teenagers?" Ugh! Seriously? That's nasty! Whoops!

History
It was normal. I did a study guide.

Science
We are doing a group project where we have to make a board game about chapter 22. Kaya and I found a word pahoehoe pronounced pa-ho-e-oh-e and we both died laughing! Mr. Belconis was blown away because of how quite we always are and then we laugh THAT hard.

So now since I wasn't at school yesterday I have so much make up work. A picture of what is needed like books and subject binders (we need individual binders for each subject). So yeah. Today was busy and- yeah.

Kay thanks, byeeeee!!