How to get to your Goals (Sucky title, aye?)

So I always am talking about one day I'll do blah blah blah. I always am thinking about what I'm going to do and who I'm going to be. Like I know where I want to go to college, where I want to live, places I'm going to visit, and so on. Basically saying all that was pointless because all I'm getting at is that I'm always setting goal so I can be better. Some are long term goals and some are short term. Something that helps me A TON is to write them down in a notebook. Also, for the long term ones I'm starting a vision board. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a cork board that you put pictures or things that remind you of something you want. Whether it be a skyline of a place you want to visit or the college you want to go to. Those things really help. Writing things down mainly tho. And not typing it either! Writing it down in paper. And I wrote other stuff in mine as well. Like right now it's mostly ideas for my books and books to come (stay tuned! I might write a book that doesn't suck!). Also I put stuff in there. Like this flower that has a thing that regulates your breathing. Some of you know why I need that. Don't worry! It's all good! But anways, (do I say but anyways at the end of every chapter? Probably) my point is you should get a notebook because it helps with a lot. Kay thanks, byeeeee!