Your Immune System and Compassionship is Not Acceptable

Time to rant! But first, I must scream. AAAAHHHHHHHHH! Let's start with my art teacher.

SHE SWORE AT US! YOU CAN NEVER SWEAR AT CHILDREN! Ugh! So today she calls everybody's name who haven't turned in their box project yet. I haven't turned that in yet.

"Do you plan on turning this in tommorow?"
"Yes, I've also been working on this everyday but I was absent for two days while we did this."
"Two days will not make you behind on anything. Go away right now!"

1.) You have NO right to talk to a student that way.
2.) We are required, BY LAW, to have two days to make up our work for each day we miss.
3.) I have a crapy immune system, that's why I have absent.
4.) BYE FELICIA!

Now it's time for my science teacher! This one is worse and shows his lack of human compassion and all together common sense and sanity.

We were working on our project and Lexi starts crying. Why? HA! I'm not a jerk, that's not for Wattpad.

As much as I don't like her, I helped her. I stopped what I was doing and comforted her. Isn't that the right thing? Yes, but not in the eyes of the science teacher who shall remain nameless.

"Guys, what's going on here?"
"Lexi is upset so I'm helping her."
"Well get back to work."

A few minutes later she started balling her eyes out. So I help her again.

"Guys! You're doing it again!"
"She's crying, in not just going to sit here."
"This is science class, forget about your nonsense problems for now."

Forget you, seriously. That is so freaking mean! Anyways, that's all for now. HAPPY FREAKING STAR WARS DAY AND MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!

Kay thanks, byeeeeeeee!!