My 100th Chapter

It seems like I just started this book! Thank you guys so much for 1.9k reads too! That's amazing that that many people are reading this. So you know what that means? It's time *clap* for another *clap* Q *clap* and slay! *clap* On to the questions!

Child_of_Hope : How are you going to help Alora kidnap me if you live hours away from her?

That's easy. Mom drives me to her house in her SUV because it's big. After hours of having to pee and not being able too, we arrive at Alora's house.

Next we enter and I say hi to everybody. Alora grabs her things and gets in the car.

Now we are off to far far away (I won't say where that is)! When we are half way there we stop at a hotel to sleep because, well duh we need sleep.

Then we eat breakfast. Mom and I have I don't know- something gluten free. And Alora has something that doesn't involve bread.

Then we get back into the car and thank the people for letting us stay at the hotel (Do people do that? We do. I don't know why.).

We arrive at your house. Chris is there along with...Abril? You say bye to them and they don't come because there's not enough room in the cars (Your car is involved in this kidnaping now too) and they have lives to live in far far away land.

Your family finishes up packing and we are off again! You cry a lot because you miss your friends. But that's okay, you have friends here.

Then we arrive back in- over here where Alora, Nicko, and I live. Middle-Earth? Middle-Earth. You and your family live in Alora's basement because her dad said it was okay.

Then I go back home to see my home is gone! Oh gosh! So we go back to Alora's house and she says "Yes, we are kidnaping you too! And you get to go back to our school!" Then I'm very happy and we all go to our school the next morning.

The End.

Was the detailed enough Haliee? Next question! Oh, there wasn't one? Okay. That's what I thought would happen. Huh, well, now what? I guess nothing.

Kay thanks, byeeeeeee!!