Tiny Pippin's Song

So I play percussion in band at school. Most of you probably didn't know that. Our school has something called walking period were you got I the gym and walk. But band students are aloud to go to the band room. It's me and like five other people, two of which actually play there. So that is my half-hour to play songs on my bells that we aren't playing in band. I've been practicing a 6 page long song that most of you probably know called I see fire. Yes, 6 pages long. Well now it's almost all memorized. I have a pretty good memory. So I feuded it's time to play something else. So I went on noteflight and got "What is this Feeling? (Loathing)" from wicked and also pippin's song from LoTR. So I printed out pippin's song from moms phone since mine isn't hooked up to the printer and neither is my laptop. So it came out and it was so tiny! So I folded the edges that wasn't music. The picture of it compared to frosting and sprinkles (because were making cupcakes) is in the media section. So yeah, good luck to me! I think an easy solution is to hook up my laptop to the printer. Sorry this was a weird update. I know a lot of you probably don't care too much about the size of my sheet music but to those of you who do, there you go! Kay thanks, byeeeee!