Downtown Charelston & The Beach

How long has it been since I updated a book that isn't this one? I think two weeks. Whoops! Sorry about that. I'll update them maybe this week. But I don't know. It depends on if I'm getting buried in school work still.

Today we are going to a town from way way back, Charleston. If you don't know about it, google it. The one in South Carolina.

Then we are going to a beach. I'm hoping Isle of the Palms because that's my favorite one. I don like Myrtle Beach because their sand has a lot of shells and it always cuts me. The water is bad as well. Ick.

My sister Sharna, Uncle Brian, and Karen (his girlfriend) are going with mom and I to Charleston but not the beach.

*time skip*

Charleston was beautiful as always! Seriously, research it. Now we are going to Folly Beach.

We walked for hours and I must've got dehydrated and super low on- food energy? Is that what it's called? I'm sure it's not. Anyways, we went to CVS and I got a drink and a snack. I was shaking, too. I'm fine now. I'm still hungry though.

I wish I could change my clothes first. Oh well.

Yesterday Sharna and Tana (my sisters) and dad went to the market in Charleston. They were all cold so they went to a girl that crocheted out of alpaca hair and bought headbands to keep their ears warm.

They sold baby booties there as well. Alex said, "Mommy I need these for my baby Izzy." She told him no because she doesn't need them. So then he asked dad who said the same thing.

Alex, being a three-year-old, started to cry. The lady selling them asked him what was wrong. Sharna explained that he wanted them for his baby sister that passed away. She felt so so so bad so she gave Alex the $15 booties for free.

Isn't that sweet? The world needs more people like her.

We are almost at the beach so I'm going to go for now.

*time skip*

We are now back from the beach! It was so pretty! It dried up my hands though. So salty. I got some pictures and shells. They'll be in the media section.

*time skip*

We just got back from the grocery store. We got breakfast for tomorrow, dinner for tonight, juice, and snacks for the car ride. We're leaving tommorow which sucks.

*time skip*

I'm eating dinner right now. We're having mashed potatoes and chicken. Michael, my brother, is coming over at around seven as well. So that should be fun to see him before we leave!

Explanation of my shells: I got one because it was shiny (the black one), one because the pattern was cool (the one with a cool pattern), and one because it was a full conch shell. It's not even broken at all!

*time skip*

Michael came and left. He said I look emo. Maria laughed because Michael is like, "In your music, do people sing or scream? What do you listen to?" And I said a cappella LoTR music and folk music. Didn't know that was funny. Hmph.

We got super cute family photos at the wedding. They're freaking adorable! I would show you, but no.

I talked to Michael about LoTR. Mom said my knowledge of it gives her a headache. She would've hated being around Child_of_Hope all the time in 7th grade.

I think that's all. So yeah. Talk to you tommorow. I don't wanna go. I want to talk more. But I won't. So yeah. *sigh*

Kay thanks, byeeeeeeee!!