#Aname

AN: So apparently today is Monday. It isn't Saturday at all. Sorry about not updating....ever. Also the first three weeks of this month are over and I only update in those week. Hence "1st Wednesday, 1st Saturday, yada yada yada..." Anywho! I wrote this a while ago so let's get to it! Also, NO SPOILERS FOR THE NEW MOVIE IN THE COMMENT SECTION YOU BAKAS! Just kidding, I love you guys. But seriously no spoilers!

Aname? You mean anime? Nope! I mean the ship with Anakin and Padme. Who the fellowship are they? Two of the main characters in the newer Star Wars movies. Since not all of you watch Star Wars, I'll rant along with telling the story. Got it? Good! NOW LET'S RANT!

Okay so once upon a time (in a galaxy far, far away...I had to) there was a little boy named Anakin and a girl named Padme came to his house. He was like, "What a hot lady!" Padme was oblivious to this. The plot of the first episode isn't necessary in the slightest to this rant so I'll skip over to my favorite episode, 2. By the way, I mean my favorite of the newest. The originals are better.

Star Wars: Episode 2! It's 10 years later and Padme returns to Anakin with his super hot haircut (see media section). Obviously sarcasm. He acts super creepy and says things like, "You look just like you do in my dreams."

She FINALLY realizes that he likes her so she basically says to him, "Dude I'm a queen, you're a Jedi. It would ruin our lives if we were together." I guess she changed her mind because she eventually tells him she loves him. And the little moron that finally got the girl says, "But you said yourself it would ruin our lives." FOOL OF A TOOK YOU GOT THE GIRL DON'T MESS THIS UP! Okay now let's switch to my least favorite of the newer ones, episode 3.

Star Wars: Episode 3! They get married and then Padme gets pregnant. What's Anakin's last name? Skywalker! So a Skywalker is being born. It must be a minor character because it can't be Luke or Leia, Darth Vader is their father. Keep this in mind.

Since the force is strong with Anakin, he gets visions of the future. He saw his mom dying in two, she died in two, I cried in my soul. He now is seeing Padme dying while having the baby. Then this dude was like, "Come to the Dark Side so you can have the power to save the ones you love."

Anakin values Padme more than everything, even becoming a Jedi. So he takes this old guy up on his offer. He is commanded to kill off all the Jedi. He kills the younglings (them being called younglings is a rant in itself XD). YOU'RE ABOUT TO HAVE A BABY WHY'D YOU KILL THEM, MORON?! Then he proceeded to kill all the Jedi in the council except Master Yoda, Obi Wan, and the other guy.

While trying to finish his mission, Obi Wan flies a ship to him with Padme. Obi Wan tells Padme everything that Anakin did. She freaks out, gets out of the ship, talks to him, says she doesn't know him anymore, cries, and goes back in. Then Obi Wan comes out and Anakin yells at him for "ruining his relationship" but before they have a super awesome intense lightsaber battle, he offers him the opportunity to go back on the ship and come back to the light side.

Obi Wan cuts off all Anakin's limbs except his robot arm (long story) and then Anakin catches on fire. Back at home on the light side Padme goes into labor. She starts dying and not for a physical reason. Since her and Anakin are so connected, she starting dying because he was. She passes away and the babies (Yes, twins!) go to good homes within the light side council. HE JOINED THE DARK SIDE TO SAVE HER AND ENDED UP KILLING HER!

Old guy finds Anakin and puts him into a suit and he becomes a Sith (dark side Jedi). Anakin in that moment becomes DARTH FELLOWSHIPPING VADER! So the babies are Luke and Leia!

R.I.P. Padme, you are missed.

If this sparked your interest in Star Wars, watch them in this order: 4,5,6,1,2,3. I hope all of you become huge fans of Star Wars and we can be hopeless geeky fangirls together!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

Kay thanks, byeeeeeeeee!!