Don't Catch a Cactus With Your Hands

I just organized all my cords, electronics, and gaming stuff. Now I have an empty space in my room that I will fight the urge to put a tiny bookshelf in. But also there is dirt all over the floor because I knocked over my cactus and decided to catch it with my hands. Smart, isn't it?

 So I spent five minutes of today picking out tiny splinters with tweezers. Mom said she wants to look at it because some got lodged into my skin past the point of no return. I'm trying not to touch it because it still hurts super bad. It's red and very hot. Is that supposed to happen? Hope not.

Now I'm off to write Taken and Changed! I like that book now. It's hilarious how the first chapter had over 200 reads and the second and beyond get like- 20. See? I'm not good at writing. But I like it so I don't care. 

Also, today is Naoko's half birthday! That means she's getting bigger which is not good. Half birthdays aren't really a huge deal but this time it is because she's a puppy that won't be a puppy for much longer. Unless I give her coffee and stunt her growth. Can dogs have coffee? Decaf maybe?

After I write I'll probably play Tera and attempt not to die from talking to this one guy. I ALMOST DELETED THIS CHAPTER! I would've been so mad. Naoko is crying to leave so I'll see what she wants before I write TaC.

One nap and some gaming setup doing later, I'm writing again. But these will go up! Soon! Anyways, I'll go so I can write even more. 

Kay thanks, byeeeeeee!!