Naoko is Freaking Weird

This chapter is going to be about Naoko's personality. Okay? Okay. Enjoy!

She drinks so much water it's not even funny. Naoko doesn't eat enough food either. For her size, she's supposed to have a cup of food everyday. She normally has half that at the least but sometimes eats more. Today she ate all her food though!

Yard and litter training her seems next to impossible. She eats everything in the yard and doesn't go even if she has to. Also she jumps out of the litter box because she doesn't like the basement. Eventually she will learn.

Biting. Biting. Biting. All she does is bite. Her natural instinct is biting when you play and also she's teething. Ugh! It's so awful.

She's very VERY smart and we taught her to sit in like three minutes.

Naoko falls over and trips all the time. It's adorable! She'll be playing with her toys and she'll just roll over. So freaking cute!

She cuddles with her toys a lot. Most dogs only chew on them but Naoko snuggles them. She does that with us as well. If you hold her when she's tired she'll sleep on your shoulder. Naoko likes being held.

Sometimes she rolls over on her stomach so we pet it, like most dogs do. (That means she trusts us and knows we are higher than she is.) When we pet her she makes this super weird face, it's freaking adorable! I'll put a picture of it in the media section.

For some reason she always makes these insane noises. I don't know how to spell them but I'll try. Arghhhherrr ooorrrrrhhhaa nnnnnnnnnn eeee eee nnnneeeeee nnnnnnnneeeee arrgghhherrrr. Yeah, something like that.

You know those super cute dogs that stick the tip of their tongue out all the time? My precious is one of them.

She slides across the floor when she runs. When she runs outside, she sticks out her tongue and hops like a bunny.

That's all for now guys! You'll hear more about Naoko all the time. And now, a WSU.

Window Sill Update: My daisies are still growing and really freaking fast. They're about three centimeters bigger just while I was at school. Also, one of the heads on my Venus fly trap bloomed today. The worm is still not digested and I caan see it inside of the head. It's nasty.

Kay thanks, byeeeeeeeeeee!!