Introverts/Extroverts

I have been waiting so long to do this! First things first (I'm the realest; no I don't like that song) let's define these words.

Introverts tend to keep to theirselves. They don't socialize that much. Whereas extroverts on the other hand are social butterflies.

Quick rant! On the internet it's cool to be an introvert. It's just what's popular. Why? I don't know. But it's dumb! There's this thing called being yourself and not just doing what's popular. Try doing that!

For most of my life I've been both. Yes, it's possible, and maybe even the most common. But slowly over time my extroverted side died. Now it's gone.

I am defiantly introverted. Is that bad? Not at all! It simply means you aren't social. Is it bad Nicko_Heap is probably the biggest introvert ever? Nope! It's fine if you are one.

Aloranotgreenleaf is probably both. She's very shy which is an introverted personality trait. But if she knows you then she's extroverted. Right?

Child_of_Hope I don't know. Hmmm. Nope, I have nothing. This one's hard. I've never seen you around people before.

Comment what you are! Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Time for school!

*time skip*

School was normal. The PARCC test was easy. Very easy. Tori was absent. Lexi was insane and laughed at everything I say even though nothing I say is that funny.

At lunch Ariana said I was becoming more like them. No, I'm not. I just am talking to you more because I know you guys more now. That's all. So I was already this way. Hmph. Then she goes "Wait till she hits her emo stage." Then Zoey goes "I would love to see that!" Hmph.

People kept making me do simple math problems for them because they don't know how. Mr. B was exited that I had an expression on my face today.

In history the teacher used this example to teach: "So Jay and Caitlin are best friends (No Nicko_Heap , not that Jay). If Jay was mean to Caitlin and then he apologized would that make it better?"

Hannah raised her hand and said yes. "How would that fix anything, Hannah?" "Because Caitlin is very forgiving." Wow, she can be nice. I didn't know I was but I guess so. Thanks Hannah! Even though you'd be the last person on Wattpad.

Alex my nephew is enjoying his last few weeks as a three year old. He should stop getting older. Hmph.

I'm frustrated. I don't know why. Grrr. I'm eating pie though. I don't want the rest but mom says I have to eat it.

I want to wash my face but noooo I can't because we have conferences. Hmph.

I must go now. Farewell my lovely readers!

*time skip*

Conferences are done. I have a B. It's almost an A so in not that worried. Mr. Noble knows about Izzy and that we are Christians so he talked about it on a biblical standpoint.

Mr. Sorber must think something's wrong with me. Remember when he asked me three times if I was okay in a matter of minutes? Then he said tonight "I'm surprised how well she's doing with everything she's struggling with." I have zero clue what he thinks is wrong.

A better title for this would be: Introverts and Extroverts. Then a lot of me saying hmph. But I won't change it.

I'm going to go now. Goodbye! Stay strong! <3

Kay thanks, byeeeeee!!