Gluten Free Warnings

So I have celiac so I CAN NOT eat gluten. No matter what, no gluten! So at first it was rather hard but now that it's 2015 it's everywhere. But I can't eat things that touched gluten or that touched something that touched gluten. It's pretty bad. Most people who are gluten free are because they want to lose weight. So then the people who work at restaurants or make food you buy at the store think "People do this to lose weight. It's not like it's serious. So why would we have to change our gloves or have separate machines or pans for the gluten free?" Obviously nothing against them, I see why they think like that. And nothin against people who are doing it to lose weight! It helps a lot! Mom lost a lot when we went gluten free. But the people on the diet don't care about cross-contamination because they don have celiac or gluten-intolerance. Well, most people who have gluten-intolerance don't have it bad enough for that to matter. But anways, the people who do it for a diet are hurting those who have celiac. And I don't think it's their fault. I believe the restaurants and things like that NEED to ask you if you say you're gluten free why you are gluten free. And they NEED to make sure that nothing is cross-contaminated. And people who make food should have to have a warning if it's cross-contaminated. On the back below the ingredients it says the allergy warnings. Most companies don't put gluten. Or wheat, barley, malt (what gluten is). I want to pass a law against this. This is dumb and it's only going to get worse most likely. Just saying, it should stop. Because the people with celiac should not suffer because companies are too lazy to change their gloves and get an extra pan! How hard is this? How hard is it to say "Do you have celiac?" How hard is it to say in the allergy warnings "May contain wheat, barley, or malt?" How hard? Not very right? Exactly! So I don't get why we with celiac have to suffer because of laziness. It's dumb isn't it? Yep. Kay thanks, byeeeee!