Random Vent

So this is me venting. Nobody will probably know what I'm talking about. Which is okay. Just about change I guess. As some of you know, recently (in 2014) my life has changed a lot. I went through probably the hardest thing I'll ever go through. I've done the hardest thing probably. I moved. I became MUCH closer to God. And I also started struggling with something. Now I'm glad all that happened. I don't regret anything. If the hard things didn't happen, I would be who I am now. I now know how important three certain people are to me. To be honest, I can't imagine where I would be if it weren't for them. But thanks to somebody, chances are I will still only see two of them a few times a year. And the other, who knows! I live far away from everybody I care about (except for Tana my sister and Kayleigh my niece). Everybody else is so far. But I still never see Kay and Tana. But that's person crap. I would be able to move back if one person cared and stopped doing certain crap. But he still is and now I know he doesn't care and I won't get to move back maybe. I have always said WHEN I move back WHEN I see everybody often again WHEN I go back to my old school (Which it kills me to call it that). It was never if. And that's good. But I believed it after a while. And that's not good. So that sucks. So now, my life will be this way most likely. Then in moving to the other side of the country in 4 years. It's for college tho! Don't freak out guys! So yeah. That's all. Everybody's probably like "Da heck?" I know this was a random vent but it was needed. So if you read, cool, if not that's fine. So that's all! Kay thanks, byeeeee!