While I Was Away

Hello! Like I promised, these are some things I did while I was gone!

I started learning Japanese! It's easier than you would think. It's so cool to watch anime and understand a few things in it. I'm not anywhere near being fluent but I still know quite a bit. I haven't started learning any form of writing it besides Romanji, I'll do that once I'm fluent.

I also started guitar! Unlike Japanese, THIS IS SO MUCH HARDER THAN I THOUGHT! I taught myself piano when I was seven and now I'm fourteen and struggling with teaching myself guitar. Seriously, this is so hard. Right now I got my technique down and I'm just trying to learn all the chords. I do hold my guitar the wrong way but if I don't I can't see where my left hand is placed sooo...for now that's fine! AND! I would only be playing vibratey dead notes if it wasn't for Glitter_chan46 ! Really she's seriously helped me a lot with it. Arigato, Glitter-chaaaaaan! (I'm 15 now and I'm fine at guitar. Not the best but- I'm decent. I'm going to start uke over the summer.)

I picked up poetry. I'm the best at free verse but I'm trying to stretch that out a bit to more things. I won't publish any of it because it tends to be really personal. I seriously just fell in love with free verse. And I can turn them into songs which is fairly cool! (This happened a looooong time ago. I've been writing songs and poetry for so long. I'm still absolutely infatuated with it and English as a whole.)

I moved! I moved back into the home I lived in two years ago which I lived in for forever. And I'm not leaving until I go to college.

I picked my college and have a rough idea of my majors and minors! I won't say where I'm going to college but it is a Christian one. I'm majoring in film and creative writing for sure. I want to minor in general music, theatre, and psychology buuuut I dunno if that's too much. I'll probably go to school for 5 years so I'm not overwhelmed with all this stuff. So yeah.

I think, like I said before, this book...wow it's been so long and I'm still really upset but this...is...done. I'll publish this and then the next chapter about YouTube (which starts this summer) and then a little thank you. So...be looking for that. For now, thank you so much for being part of this community.

YouTube will be like this book but much much better I think. Yeah. Also! I want to be active on my message board again so you can look at that to see my random thoughts!

Kay thanks, byeeeeeee!!