THE Emabarassing Story

Yes. It's the story I wasn't going to tell. Ready? I know I'm not! But I'm ready enough to tell you guys. If period stories gross you out, stop reading.

So I wasn't feeling to great one day and I looked at my period app and it said I had 5 more days till I started. Well, I woke up in the middle of the night in my WHITE bed because I started early!

But wait, there's more! I go to the bathroom and put on a pad and go back to sleep. I wake up and get ready for school. My pad had nothing on it so I kept it on because why not if it's clean?

So I went to school and in 5th period (I have 9 by the way) I move over in my chair because it was getting uncomfortable and see a red streak on the chair. I was so friggin embarrassed!

Nobody saw it thank goodness but I was scared they would when I got up to leave, but again nobody saw.

Now that that was over, it was time for lunch. So I go to the bathroom right before to find that the pad no longer was sticky. I should've changed it in the morning. Now I know not to.

I recently switched my purse over to a smaller one so I didn't have a pad in there. So I wrapped the crappy school toilet paper around my pad and hoped that would work. Then I went to the cafeteria.

After lunch, I got up to see more blood. I'm not the kind of person who cares too much about this kind of thing so I just laughed because come on, it's hilarious!

Next I was off to 6th period. Well, I bled on that chair as well. Then again in 7th, 8th, and 9th period! I bled on sooo many chairs and got blood on my clothes but it wasn't too noticeable.

I'm just glad I wasn't upset and nobody saw. Has anything like this happened to you?

Hope you laughed at my mistake! Moral of the story: even if it's clean, change it!

Kay thanks, byeeeee!!