Church/Crossy Roads

Today is obviously Sunday. May not be where you live though. Do I have any readers not from America? That would be so cool!

Church was absolutely amazing today! Oh my gosh! We got new hymn books and these ones are only old songs. Which the older the better and the more they touch you!

I'm Christian which I hope is obvious. My denomination of Christianity is Baptist. They are the people that preach directly from the bible and believe in the old-time way as they would say. That's what Aloranotgreenleaf is too I think.

But seriously, church was outstanding today. Chester prayed which is always amazing! Then he was feeling extra churchy and decided to talk after he prayed. He walked around the room and testified. It's always awesome when he does!

The message was very good as well. Pastor Chuck told a parable and I won't say the whole thing. Unless you want me too. Would you like that? Long parable short, don't stay at the bottom of the ship when God let's you at the beautiful top.

After church Alex, my nephew, was on my phone playing Crossy Roads. Occasionally in the game it let's you choose between three characters you don't have so you can be them for a short while. That happened while he was playing.

He could choose between a duck, a wizard, and a dragon. The choice is sorta clear. It's obviously going to be the wizard or dragon. Who would want to be a duck when the other two are available?

Alex. That's who. But why?
"I don't know what those say, just the duck. QUACK QUACK!"
"Dragons don't say anything. They just hoard gold they don't need. Wizards say 'You shall not pass!' Alex"
"Quack."

*facepalm* He's not old enough to watch LoTR so I try to teach him about it other ways. "But mommy doesn't teach me about that Aunt Caitie." Grrr! She should.

We went to World Market and I got a mug and.....A LLAMA!!!! He's so cute! Also there was chalk board coffee mugs so I took some chalk and wrote my twitter handle on some!

Right now were off to Taco Bell! Am I the only one who thinks the sauce taste like watered down taco sauce?

After that it's Walking Dead time. Who do you think will die next? My vote is on Sasha because I think she'll kill herself. Why? I'm not gonna say because I'm not spoiling anything.

I put the stuff I got from World Market in the media section by the way.

I'm going to publish a new book. It's a short story called "The Hairy Takeover" Sound good? Hope so. It's supposed to be funny but we shall see. If you want to read a book that's only a few chapters, read that. I will update that every other day starting tommorow if you wanted to know.

That's all folks! Am I aloud to say that or is it copyrighte by Warner Brothers? Oh well. I'm sure they can't do that unless it's for- stuff like that. Hmm...

Kay thanks, byeeeeeeee!!