Re-Adjusting and Then Taking Three Days to Publish ONE Chapter

I stayed home. We got home, I couldn't shower or unpack, we went to bed late, everything was stupid. I couldn't take a shower in the morning or unpack because I needed extra sleep for the PARCC test today. Everything counter-acted each other.

I had an awesome dream last night! I woke up from it and thought, "I MUST PUT THIS IN MY DREAM JOURNAL!" It had Shane Dawson and a potato man and M.A.D. Factory (my acting place) in it! But I forgot it. GRRRRR!

*time skip*

Today is the next day. That all was from yesterday. I really REALLY don't want to go to school. Something happened (I won't say what to protect that person's privacy) and yesterday sucked.

People are jerks. That's the main reason I don't want to go. People are freaking mean! They don't stop and think, "Hm, maybe all these people I bully are going through a rough time. I should stop this nonsense." Nope. Huh-uh.

I've heard people tell me I have a perfect life. That's not specific enough. My friends were talking about what would happen if I were emo. "I only have the best life ever, but I have to cut." That's their impression of that. Hmph.

1. I won't be emo. Didn't we already discuss this?
2. Crap happens to everybody! Nobody has a perfect life.

But anyways, we shall see what today is like. I say it's a good day. I choose that it'll be awesome. Will it? Probably. But we shall see.

*time skip*

I took two PARCC tests today. They said I could just take one but I already was in the room for that so why not take both? Get it over with.

I'm going to learn to sew because I like making things and I want to make clothes but can't use a machine.

So to sign up for classes (which they don't have) we went to Joanne Fabrics and Crafts. Mom said she would teach me to crochet and I should get a big and little hook.

She legit taught me at a red light. A short one as well. It's THAT easy. I'll show you my first thing I made in the media section.

Now I'm going to do homework, then watch Ellen, then watch The Real because RuPaul is on it.

*time skip*

*facepalm* This is the third day I've been writing this chapter. *sigh*

And about crocheting, I found out it's not easy. Nope. But I got the hang of it last night. I'm now making an infinity scarf.

So what I have done now of that will be the media section. The first thing I made is a crappy little- line. Yes, a line. What else would I make to learn to crochet?

Now I shall end this chapter. WAIT! You know that creepy dude? He almost asked me out. Thank goodness he didn't!

Kay thanks, byeeeeeeee!!