(21)

*In your Dream*

"Wait for me pikachu!" The boy panted as he couldn't catch up to you. "Man, your so slow! Lil meow meow! How are you gonna catch me if your slow" i said.

"Yah! Just let me breathe for a sec would ya!" You groaned at him and grabbed his wrist dragged him to the place.

"Come on! Your gonna missed the fireworks!" You said and ended up dragging him to the higher ground for better view.

Then the fireworks have lighten up to the sky as you enjoyed.

"Wahh, so pretty!" You smiled brightly. The boy notice and show his smile too. You then smiled and compliment his smile.

"Wahh, you have a gummy smile. You should smile often lil meow meow!" You smiled and he blushed immediately.

"Whaat. It's true tho!" You said. (A/n: that time it was night, you and him sneaked out to watched the fireworks when u guys are just kids)

"Too bad you have to go to Hong Kong with your aunt.." you noticed the boy saddened. You cup his cheek.

"It's okie! We will get to see each other again tho! If we have chance to meet!" You smiled brightly brigther than the lights causing the boy's heart to melt.

"P-promised?" The boy said show his pinkie. "Promised! Hehe" you giggle and made a pinkie promise with him.

*Back to Reality*

You woke up from your deep dream you have. You touched your forehead and smiled as you have a wonderful dreams.

You recalled the dream knowing you have the best fun time with lil meow meow and wanting to know where he was.

Then you heard a knocked coming from your door. "Come in!" You said unexpectedly it's yoongi who entered your room.

You began panicked while watching your phone clock. "Uh..am i late or something?" You asked as he is rarely entered your room.

"Nope, just came to check up on you." Yoongi said with the blank face. "Check up on me? I'm not sick or anything bruh.." you said bluntly.

"I see, then why your smiling in your sleep?" Yoongi said and this was the moment you began to panicked.

"W-what? Nah your blind. I didn't smile while im alseep." You stuttered hoping that the lie will go easy for it. Yoongi then titled his head knowing that your lying.

"You sure? Then why you stuttered hmm?" Yoongi's deep voice did scared out of you.

"Okay, i admit i did smile while im asleep happy?"You sighed then admited while groaned.

"That's better" yoongi scoffted. "now would you get out?" You said as you pissed.

You get up from your bed as you were doing your morning routine. Yoongi then got a call then went out of your room.

You relieved that he lefted. After done doing your morning routine, you changed into something casual.

Your outfit:

You then headed downstairs as you smelled something delicious coming from the dining room

*Dining room*

Your eyes began to sparkle as you saw many delicious looking food on the table. Jimin saw you and laughing.

"Come join us, y/n!" Jimin said it cheerfully. Then you went and sat with him. All the foods on the table makes you drooling over them.

Everyone then laughed at your reaction. "What?" You said then jimin telling you that your saliva  from your mouth.

You quickly wipe it off due to embarrassment. Yoongi then appeared on the table.

"Annyeong, yoongi!" They greeted and you greeted him too but you avoid his eye contact. Then everyone began to eat quitely.

Silence have taking over the room only left munching sound. After that, you about to headed outside.

"I'm late for the appointment with the docs" you inform everyone. "I'm coming with you"  Jin said but you rejected his offer.

Yoongi is there are the scene however he puts his headphones on. You about headed out as you opened the door.

"How are you going to get there if you dont have a car or bike?" Yoongi said causing you to halted and look at him. "Well i just have to walk to the bus stop then" you said and went outside.

*At Outside*

You walked outside headed to the gate of the mansion then you heard a bike sound. The biker stopped in front of you causing you to stopped.

The biker then removed the helmet revealed yoongi. "What do you want?" You said almost annoyed tone. Yoongi then throw you a helmet and you caught it.

Yoongi then wore his helmet and starts the engine. "Hop on" yoongi said it firmly but you didn't yet you walked.

Yoongi then say it one more time but you ignore it. Yoongi then stopped his bike in front of you but this time her grabbed your wrist causing you to sit on the bike.

Yoongi then starts the engine again and he notice that you didn't hold his waist. Yoongi then began to signal you but you don't get his signal as you don't want to.

Yoongi then moved forwards causing you to hug him from behind. You can feel that yoongi is satisfied and headed to the hospital for your appointment.

*At Hospital*

The doctor began to giving you a blood test for your check up. Then result came out pretty fast, you entered his office with yoongi.

Once you have sat down with yoongi, the doctor took out the blood test from earlier and began to explained.

You notice yoongi is paying attention and so did you. The  doctor then took off his glasses after the explaination.

"As the result, may i ask you a question. Miss y/n?" The doctor asked.

"Did you perhpas inability recognise familiar place and faces? Or having a flashback somthin?" The doctor question you.

"Yes, both of them" you replied. The doctor then ask for comfirmation of you and you answered honestly. "Well i guess that comfirms that... you have an amnesia..." the doctor said.

~To Be Continue~

Hey guys! What do you think gonna happened with yoongi lately? Will y/n able to recover her memories? Stay tuned for upcoming chapter! Stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy! Life is tough throughout the time but still need to move forwards. Life goes on mate! Luv yall❤💜