(7)

*Author's Pov*

"You're seriously wanna go back to korea?" Your aunt said. "Yes, i am." You said it coldly while packing your stuff.

After done packing stuff, Sung-ho gave you a ride to the airport after the incident involves the three of you. Your aunt however have to stay as her company needed her.

Sung-ho will stay with your aunt as your aunt needed his help with the documents of the company.

Sung-ho gave you a ride to the airport after giving your aunt a hug and headed to the airport. Just about to leave then your aunt gave you something. "What is it?" You asked. "In case for your safety" your aunt said. "You  got everything packed?" You aunt asked and you nodded.

After you bid him farewell as you reached the airport while slowly watching him leave at your sight. you took your luggage and went into the airport.

*At the airport*

Once you enter the airport, you went to register your tickets to korea. After done getting getting your ticket and stuff, you felt your phone buzzed so you took out your phone and see who was it.

"Aish, speak of the devil" you mumble. You picked up the call and just about to say something.

"Who are you calling a devil?" You flinched and smack the person's face with the phone causing the person to groaned.

"Served you right" you said and you felt regret of hitting that person's face.

"Yah, are you okay, hyung?" Namjoon ask jin.

"Do i look like i'm okay?! This bitch just hit my handsome faceu by her damn phone!!" Jin said in anger while you trying to sneak away.

"Get back here you lil bitch!" Jin said trying to murder you. "Just get surgery and your face will be good as new" you said.

"Wtf my face is 100% natural instead of plastic" jin said. You rolled your eyes and continue to move leaving them dumbfounded.

You look at your watch as you have arrived just in time while the others were following you. "So much for first impression of them.." you mumble and soon everyone went to the airplane as the plane have arrived. You somehow wondered how you ended up getting involved with them after the incident of that day.

*Flashback*

*Your Pov*

"Welcome to the team" Yoongi said with a smug face. i gave him a pissed look and gave him a cold shoulder. Then suddenly, he snatch my phone and began to type something on my phone. He handed me my phone afterwards. "We're going to Korea for some underground business, hope to see you there" Yoongi said while wink at me. 

I suddenly felt chill from him and leave the place while shrugged my thought off.  I opened the door saw the guys who was at the door spying. "Done spying?" I said with cold tone. "Not so fast there, kitten. I haven't tell you something yet" i turned around and see yoongi leaning at the table with his back looking at me.

  "And what are the so called 'thing'  you're saying?" you said getting impatient. " Well, since i have said that we're going to Korea. I'm gonna introduce them to you." he said and signal them to enter. I looked at them with blank eyes as soon as they remove the mask. "Hii, my name is Kim Namjoon and i'm in charge of" he said. 

"Then i'm gonna call you namjoon then" I said politely and he nodded. "Hii my name is Kim Seok Jin and i'm worldwide handsome" he said while giving flying kiss. "Okay.." i said and following the next introduction.

 "Hi, the names jung ho seok but you can call me hobi or j-hope" he said with a smile. "I'm gonna name you hobi then." i said with blank face even though i tried to hold my smile.

 "hey~, my name is park jimin you can call me jimin." he said. "good to meet you, jimin." i said. I then stunned by that person's unreal visual as if he have came out from the anime. As soon as i realize that i was spacing out, i quickly remove the thought and continue listening. "The names Kim Taehyung, you can call me V" he said in cold tone. 

I then landed my gaze to another guy who looks familiar to me. "Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. you can call me JK or Jungkook and we have met before at the fighting scene with you." he said.

No wonder he looks familiar to me. Guess it's my turn to introduce myself to them. "Sup, the names Y/n and good to meet you guys" i said in straight forward with poker face. I look at yoongi whom is spacing out.

Yoongi realized and began to clear his throat and tell me that i can leave so i left after knowing when to go to Korea. 

*Flashback and Your Pov Ended*

*Back to Present*

You went to your seat which is near the windows as you like to watch the view. You then feel the person kept pushing leaving you have no space. The lady in her 30s holding the baby who is crying.

The lady apologize to you but you wouldn't mind and gave her a smile telling her that it's okay. You then took out your headphone and plug it into your phone began to scroll some songs to feeling the mood while on the plane.

After hearing the safety and following the instruction while on the plane, the plane have taken off to the sky while resting your head on the seat then slowly landed on the lady's shoulder and felt asleep.

You felt her shoulder was hard for you to slept so you opened your eyes and saw that's it's not her, it's Namjoon.

"Oh did i bother you?" namjoon said with a smile. "Wait..I thought-" you get cut off by namjoon. "About that lady, she said she want to swtich seats with me so here I am" Namjoon explained. 

"Oh okay.." you said with unsure tone. "You want me to sit somewhere else?" Namjoon asked. "Oh no no, it's fine." you said and namjoon continue to read a book about life.

You then took a peek at the lady who is giving you a thumbs up with a smile.

You confused at first then you look back to the windows as you saw a beautiful star dancing around the sky and slowly into your dreams with music on. 

~To Be Continued~

 This chapter is quite short yet confusing to you as I'm keep running out of ideas while writing and not a good writer i am. Vote and comment for what do you think of this story so far.

I would love to read your feedback. Thank you for reading! Stay safe and good luck to people who are studying hard for their exam. Wish you guys the best!