(13)

*At the Medic room*

You enter the room with jimin and saw jin is busy. "Hyung!" Jimin called and making jin flinched.

"Yah da fuck!  you could have just knock the door instead of call the shit out of me!" Jin said while shoot a glare on jimin.

"Shut up and help her treated the wounds." Jimin snapped back. You felt jimin is being sassy about it. Jin laugh in speechless of jimin. You felt your not in the right time to be in here so you sneak out while both of them arguing in the room.

*At the living room*

You went to the living room and took a rest. As your about to close your eyes, suddenly someone spooked you out. "Aren't you supposed to be in the medic room instead of here" You jumped out and see Yoongi is there.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me" you said as your having a heart attack. Yoongi just chuckled at you. "Your lucky that i'm still strong or i will smack you with mah karate skill and whoop your ass" you hissed at him. Yoongi still have his cold face while grabbed your wrist and dragged you back to the medic room where jimin and jin at.

*Back to the medic room*

While you and yoongi at in front of the medic room, both of you still can hear they are panicking more than agruing. Yoongi knocked on the door, both jin and jimin quickly assemble as yoongi entered with you.

You can see them they are scared of him as if they have seen a ghost or a demon. "Jin, be sure to treat her wound instead of arguing with jimin" Yoongi ordered and jin nodded. With that, yoongi left the scene.

*Your Pov*

"Cmon, let me treat your wounds" Jin escort me to the chair and i followed. While jin applied the medicine on my knees, i hissed in pain. I then heard someone knocking so the three of us turned around and see taehyung standing there. "Taehyung-ah" jimin smiled at him like a happy kid.

Taehyung enter the room and to your surprised, he is not the same cold facial expression anymore. He is smiling to jimin. "What brings you here?" I asked. "I-" Taehyung clear his throat. "Well, i am impressed by your abilities skills. Hope we can get along." Taehyung from smiley face to cold face in 0.0000001 sec.

"Oh? Why the sudden?" I wondered. "Well, this guy right here forcing me to be nice so yea.." Taehyung said while pointed at jimin. "Ah wae? I thought you would like to!" Jimin darted at taehyung with playful glare.

"Well what do you say wanna be friends?" Taehyung said waiting for my answer.

"You sound like you have been forced tho-" i got cut off by this cold boy, taehyung. "I'll take that as a yes!" Taehyung then quickly left the room while jimin started to throw his shoes. I laughed at jimin while he is standing there holding his shoes like a mad man but his face have failed him.

"Jimin-shi, your face-hahaha" i laughed hysterically. "Nani?"Jimin looked at me with his big round eyes causing me to laugh more. I breathe continuously to stop my laughter and finally stopped.

Jin on the other hand, looking at us weirdly then continue to treat my wounds. "And..done! Try move your knees" jin said. I try to move my knees.
"Thank you, oppa!" I thanked him with a bow and he replied 'your welcomed'. Jimin sitting there shook. I left the room and jimin followed behind me.

*Your Pov ended*

*At the living room*

Jimin couldn't stopped whining that you call jin 'oppa'. "Ok fine, oppa. Happy?" You said and jimin began to smile like a kid.

"By the way, i havent fully get to know you guys yet.. What is your hobbies?" You asked jimin and he seems happily to answered. Both you and jimin chatting to get to know each other as you can know that you are getting along pretty well.

Then you heard jin calling for you and jimin. "Yah, guys! Yoongi wants to see you guys!" Jin called. Both you and jimin followed jin and went to the room where yoongi was held.

*At the place*

Soon both you and jimin knocked before entered, you see taehyung and the others were there too while yoongi's chair is facing the wall. "So what do you called us here for?" Namjoon asked and yoongi finally turned around dramatically.

"Before answering that, i want you guys to close the door as i dont want the others hear about it."

Yoongi demanded and Namjoon closed the door. "Now that the door is shutted, this is the top secret mission that i dont want any other people know except you guys." Yoongi sounded very serious about it.

Yoongi signal hoseok to tell you guys what was all about. "We have a traitor here.. Someone have leaked the information to other mafia about our wareabout." Hoseok said.

Jimin's face began darken as he mentioned it. It is the first time you see jimin's face gone darken for that. "Whoever have leaked the information must be meeting in hell!" Taehyung growled.

"But this is an undercover for you guys and make sure to not get exposed." Yoongi said while you felt that someone is on the door.

"You felt it too?" Yoongi asked as he felt the same thing as you. "Yes.." You replied and you looked at the door knowing that someone is listening to the conversation.

~To Be Continued~

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment cuz i would like to know your opinion about it! Hope everyone is doing well lately and be safe! I just came back from the mall! Make sure to take care of yourself! Borahae💜