(6)

*At the room*

You slowly gain consious by opening your eyes. You can only see darkness then you heard someone's coming so you close your eyes pretending that you haven't woke up.

Someone then remove it for you and you felt sting cuz the light. You woke up and looked around unfamiliar place.

You found yourself being tied up on the chair with ropes. You tried to find a way to remove the ropes but failed as you couldn't find the knife nor sharp object to cut the rope.

You looked at the empty room feeling helpless. While struggling to get out, someone came to the room.

The person wore a mask so you couldn't see who was it. You then saw them grabbing the person. One of the men came to untie me. You looked at them with confusion look as you thought they supposed to kill you or do something bloody to you or even trying to assault you but this is far beyond then you thought.

Once they untied you, you started fight with the mens and start escaping.  You tried to run but there no escape for you. The whole place was like a maze to you. The more you ran, the energy will soon ran out. The men have caught and grabbed you harshly.

You tried to fought with them until one of them groaned in pain and knocked another person. You quickly ran to another direction and saw two men stand both sides.

Two mens were slowly getting closer, suddenly someone grabbed you from behind causing two of them hitted their head. "Shit..good thing i have sis gadgets" the person said.

" Yah, let her go! You're killing her with your hand" the person smacked another's elbow. You recognize the voice and it was none other than your uncle and your aunt. Sung-ho let go of you as you look at both of them with eye widened.

"Yah, i swear you guys have stalk people before and how the heck you guys get here to find me?" You questioned them as you gain suspicious to them. "No time to talk now! We gotta go!" Your aunt grabbed your wrist but it is too late for that.

The mens have the three of you and get caught. While they take the three of you somewhere, you somehow felt that something is totally wrong but you consider yourself having a bad luck.

Once the three of you have reached the room and entered.

"Boss, we brought them here!" The mens said. You look at the man as you assume that he is the leader of the mafia while his back facing the three of you.

"Leave them here, you may go" the two men followed the men's order and left the room leaving the three of you with the leader.

"So i have all a lot about you three, would you be interested to joining our team?" The man said while his back still facing you.

"Bullshit! Why the hell would we joining someone like you!" Sung-ho snapped.

"Did i talked to you?" The man said and finally turned around. You and your aunt look at each other shocked.

"You!" Both you and your aunt said at the same time. "We meet again.." the man smirked at you. "Yah! Leave us alone! I have saved your ass before so is this how you repay me?" You said while swearing.

"Guess being nice didn't worked at all..." the man snapped the finger revealed the mens entering the room. "Bring them to the 'room'." The men followed his order and grabbed your aunt and sung-ho to the room.

"Yah! Let them go!! You bastard! They have nothing to do with this crap" you said as you saw both of them struggling. "What if i said no?" The man smirked at you.

"Then i'm gonna make your live like living hell" you threaten as you giving a dark look at him. The man smirked signal his men to released both of them.

"Let me ask you one more time, miss. Joined our team or both of them will be dead" the man said.

"No. I will never joined you. Never!" You said. "Well if you insisted" the men came with the saw while another men grabbing sung-ho's hand. The men holding the saw about to chop his finger while sung-ho was terrified with it. You clenched your fist hard while looking at the person.

"Time is ticking miss before he will get chopped." The man said it calmly. "Y/n..we have no choice.." your aunt said. "No i don't want to joined.." you said. Then another grabbed your aunt while she hold your hand. "Aunt!! Uncle!!!" You said.

You felt terrified while looking at them as the knife slowly touches their skin. "Fine!! I'll joined your team!! Just leave them out of this!!" You finally spoke it.

"Perfect" The man smirked while snapped his finger and signal his men to stopped. "Y/n.." your aunt weakly called. "Take them out except this girl" the man ordered while pointing at me. The mens grabbed your aunt and sung-ho and lefted the room.

You about to go to them but the man stopped you. "Don't worry i told my men to take them safety." You look at him with amger while the man smirked. "Why don't we have some business to settle hmm?" The man said.

"I don't have any business for your bullshit" you said. The men get up from his seat and slowly walked towards you. You feel the sudden chill as the room filled the man's dark aura.

His white pale hand held your chin up while you started to shivered. "Oh? Where the toughness that i heard from you" the man said while scoffed.

"Fuck off.." you mumble and kick him with strengeth. "Why you lil-" the man hovered above you while putting your both hand above your head.

You struggle to get out but his grips are too strong for you. The men then stopped and let go of you as the men came in. "Boss, we have-oh! Sorry boss" his men shivered while closing the door as he glare at him.

You took that opportunity to push him and quickly went out. The man were furious as you left. "Get her NOW!!!" The man demanded them to catch you.

*Your Pov*

You ran and ran not knowing where you go. You suddenly felt terrified for the first time.

Then suddenly, one of his men caught you as you caught it off guard for spacing out and they took you back to that place but this time you get tied up. "Let go of me" you said in furious. The man clapped slowly while walked towards you.

"Miss..you have messed with the wrong person here.." the man said trying not to raised his voice. "Like the hell i care" you said it boldly while struggling.

The man's face getting more darken as you felt the same chill from that man. You started tremble but you don't show it. "Wrong answer,y/n.." you looked at him shocked as he mention your name.

"I told you before..i know everything about you." The men said it confidentally and about to leave while you felt threaten. "W-who the hell are you?" You stuttered. The man turned around signal the mens to keep on guarding.

The man turned around with malicious laughed. "Don't you think, it's too personal to ask, y/n?" The man said and you scoffed. "Guess we got a fiesty girl, aren't we?" He asked his mens and they agreed with his boss.

"Just tell me your damn name!" You said feeling annoyed. "If you insist.." the man clear his throat. "The names Min Yoongi known as the powerful mafia out there. And welcome to out team, y/n.." He smirked.

~To Be Continue~

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment, vote and share to your friends! I would appreciate it with the help of yours. Thank you so much for the love and support. Comment what do you think of this chapter! See ya soon! Bye👋❤💜 sorry for bad quality for my writing :3