(23)

Recap:

Both yoongi and the persin charged at each other while you were too weak to fight.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-

Yoongi dodged the person's punch with side and gave him a spin kick causing the person to hit the wall with its back.

The person groaned in pain yet still attacking yoongi. This time, the person took out his pocket knife with him and began to charged at him.

Luckily, yoongi manage to dodge the person's attack and took his arm and knocked him over the floor and twisted the person's arm causing the person dropped his pocket knife.

Once the person dropped the knife, yoongi kicked away the knife so the person could not reached.

The person then punched yoongi's face and gave yoongi a combo causing yoongi to hit the object harshly.

Yoongi manage to get up and dodge the person's attack due to his flexibility.

Yoongi is weak now and it's the person's opportunity to take advantage of him.

You manage to throw him a stun gun that you have kept in your pocket.

The person walked slowly towards you while you get up and helped the fight even tho your in pain. But then, you heard a electrical sound.

The person halted his step and look down for a sec and back to you.

The person then collapsed revealing yoongi with a stungun. You were shocked at first but your relieved.

"Is he dead?" You asked. "Not really" Yoongi said while wipe off his mouth that have blood on it.

Namjoon then appeared with his car. Namjoon then came out of the car and ran towards you and yoongi.

"Are you guys alright?" Namjoon worried both you and yoongi. "I'm fine-" you said then yoongi collapsed on your shoulder.

You and namjoon began panicking. "Yah! i'm fine. I'm just tired..." yoongi said weakly still rest his head on your shoulder.

"The bike have ran out of gas so it's good thing that i have called you.." Yoongi added while panting.

"Bring that guy with us too." Yoongi pointed the person who have just knocked out.

"On it" Namjoon followed his ordered. Namjoon helped you to carried yoongi to get in the car and carry that person to.

After that, namjoon get in the car while start the engine and headed to the mansion.

*On the ride*

You sat beside yoongi st the back seat. "What happened back there" Namjoon asked while driving. You then explained to him what happened with details.

"Any idea, what is his purpose?" Namjoon questioned it after your explaination. "Not sure.." you said and namjoon continue to drive.

You felt heavy on your shoulder as yoongi's head on your shoulder.

The whole ride was silence, but you felt hot breath on your neck causing you to shivered down to your spine. You looked at him while he is sleeping peacefully until namjoon stopped the car.

"We're here.." Namjoon said. All of you got out of the car. While his mens grabbed the person while namjoon and you helped yoongi and headed to the his room after calling jin.

*At Yoongi's Room*

Jin helped to treated his wounds while namjoon and the others decided what to do with that person.

"Y/n, my work here is done." Jin said with his medic aid-kit and took his leave. You and yoongi were alone now especially your at his room.

You then began to leave the room, but you felt a hand stopped you. You turned aroud and see yoongi is awake.

"Oh? Your awake? That's fast" you said it sarcastically. "Your leaving without saying thank you?" Yoongi said it coldly.

You wanna to talk back but somehow he have a point. After all, he saved you from danger.

"Thank you for saving me.." you said. "That's better." Yoongi said but you look st another direction.

"By the way..." Yoongi said pulling you causing you look at him. You look at him with big eyes.

"Who is the lil meow meow that your talking about?" Yoongi said jealousy is clearly written on his face.

"None of your business" you said it firmly. Yoongi then turned you and trapped you with his both hands.

"You know what? Your bussiness is my business now" Yoongi said stared at you as if he have looked into your soul. 

~To Be Continue~

Heya! Hope everyone doing well! Stay safe, stay healthy and be happy! Your smile will help to brigthen up your day!

Thank you for reading! What would happened to yoongi and y/n? Is yoongi pretend to be jealous?🤭 Vote and comment! I would love to read ur feedback! Stay tuned!