(12)

*In the morning*

You were having this peaceful yet dreamy dreams but then the alarm ruined it causing you to groaned in pain.

The alarm is still screaming loudly, you get up from the sound and close the alarm as you felt annoyed hearing alarm screaming and ruining your dream.

You streched your arms out while yawning, you then get up from your comfy even tho you wanna stay on the bed and began to do morning routine.

*At the bathroom*

You took a shower and brush your teeth afterwards. While your brushing teeth, your mind suddenly replay the words that taehyung have said to you last night.

'Don't ever be late for tomorrow or i will burn you into your grave' you feel the sudden chill for that and rinsed your mouth afterwards. You then get out of the bathroom while wrapping yourself with towels and went to the wardrobe.

*At the room*

You wore the comfy yet sporty outfit for the training. You look at your phone and it's 8:49am. "Oh shit! I'm fucking late!" You quickly get ready for yourself and ran towards the training as if you're late for your class. 

Your outfit:

You quickly dashed out of your room and performed a parkour in order to get the ground floor since your room is upstairs and make your way to the shooting room

*At the Shooting Room*

You opened the door and saw no one is here which conclude that you're the first one here

You opened the door and saw no one is here which conclude that you're the first one here. You panted and felt relieved but then you heard a clapped coming behind you.

"Well done miss y/n for manage to get this early." You turned around and see a smirking man, taehyung clapping.

"What? You thought i was gonna be late for that! Pft nah uh, not on my watch" you said it proudly as you proud yourself. "Alright, let's get this thing started" Taehyung said and you followed.

"First of all, welcome to the shooting room where you can trained your guns such as pistols, riffle and sniper gun and last but not least shotgun but of course you can trained other things in the shooting room.

And make sure not to play around. Am i making myself clear?" Taehyung said it sincerely with no facial expressed.

"More like im not a kid bruh..." you mumble but taehyung hears it. You looked up and see taehyung with close up look. "First thing you should know that i am not the person that repeat itself, got it?" He said it coldly and you nodded delightfully.

Taehyung scoffted at you and began to show each and every gun's ability and their specialist. Once taehyung have done talking, you began to choose the gun that you want to trained with.

There are Scar-L, Akm, Kar98k, Awm, M416, UPM45, Groza, Aug-28 and all the toehrs guns. (Btw these names are from PUBG so if there is wrong pronounce, pls ignore it XD)

You then took Scar-L and taehyung said something. "Wise choice." Taehyung said and began the training. Little did you know, you felt someone's watching both of you from afar. You ignore the presence and continue your training.

To your surpirsed you get the head-shot with multiple times. Taehyung is impressed by you asked you shot each target's head.

"Good job, miss y/n. I'm impressed." Taehyung said. "Well thanks. What do we need to trained?" You said as you getting some warmed up.

Then you heard a footsteps coming towards you and taehyung, taehyung immediately greeted the person which is yoongi aka the grumpy grandpa.

"Hows the training goes?" Yoongi asked. "It was great, boss" Taehyung answered and yoongi is satisfied of his answer. "Good. Keep up the perfection." Yoongi then left.

"Alright then, let's move to the next task" You then followed taehyung went at the outside of the mansion. You saw a set up like shooting game.

"See those people there? I want you to survive from those people from less than 1 hour" taehyung said it. Taehyung start the timer and the game began while he is sitting there watching the whole scene.

*Taehyung's Pov*

For my first impression of her, i am actually surprised and impressed by her. As i was watching her during her task, i can see very clearly from upper ground while having my drink.

To be frank, i am not the person whom is friendly like jungkook and jimin. So in order to passed my vibe check, she needs to gain my trust.

Without me noticing, someone hugged my neck from behind i looked up and see jimin. "Annyeong~" Jimin said with a smile and i smile back.

"Watcha doing there?" Jimin asked. I pointed to the direction and jimin follow the direction that i point saw y/n is doing her task sucessfully. I can see Y/n is waving her flag widely and jimin responds. I immediately stopped the timer for that.

"Don't you think your being too harsh on her last night?" Jimin said. "Nope, that's how normally i would do when we have new member to joined our crew" i said with straight face.

"But she is not like those enemies out there." Jimin convinced me to be nice to her but i declined it. Not gonna lie, i have my sudden guilt of being like this.

"Maybe you should tried get to know her before judging, tae.Maybe you can be friends with her." Jimin said with a ressured smile. I still putting at the blank face as y/n is approaching.

"So did i passed?" I look at the timer and it's far more than i expected as i look at the timer ane it's 20 minutes. "Yes you did" i said it sincerely.

I can tell that she is happy to hear that and jimin too. How can he be friends with someone that is easily. "Congratulation! Y/n!" Jimin said with a smile. "Thank you!" Y/n said it with a smile while panting. Then i notice there is wounds on her knees. "Omo, your hurt!" Jimin noticed too. "Nah, it's nothing! I'm used to it" y/n said.

"No its not! We should take you to the medical room." Jimin said.

"Wait what?! How many rooms in this mansion have?!" Y/n shocked with big eyes. I could help but to chuckled at both jimin and y/n. Both of them looking at me like a little kid and back to each other.

"Well there many rooms in his mansion." Jimin replied. "Nope, i'm fine! I'm alright!" Y/n convinced him. "Oh cmon! Atleast we need to treat the wounds" jimin said.

"Fine, show me where the room is." Y/n said as she couldn't convinced jimin and jimin is happy to help. "Tae, your not coming?" Jimin asked. "I'll catch up with you guys later" i replied and both of them left. I look at the timer and chuckled to myself.

Maybe this is why yoongi choose her to be on our team. Guess i should never underestimate the wise man after all... Maybe jimin is right, i should try to being friends with her. With the thought of mine, i then enter the mansion while smiling to myself.

*Taehyung's Pov ended*

~To Be Continue~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Looks like y/n have sucessfully passed taehyung's vibe check! What do you think what will happened next? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Stay safe, stay healthy and stay positive! Luv yall❤💜
Vote and comment