(37)

You, your relatives and bangtan have reached to the whereabout after long trip. Your aunt and sung ho lefted the place after saying goodbye to you.

You sighed as you wanting to say something or ask something to them. Questions is flooded in your mind until someone tapped your shoulder, you turned around and see namjoon standing there.

"What's up?" You said. "I have to ask you something.." namjoon said and it seems serious.

You couldn't say anything as namjoon dragging you somewhere private.

Namjoon let go of your wrist and you check your wrist afterwards. "Y/n, are they really just ordinary people?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, my aunt is the one who taught me how to defend myself and fights while uncle.. idk. Why u ask?" You replied and confused at the same time. 

"Nothing- i'm just curious." Namjoon said while smiled showing his dimple.

You smiled as you couldn't resist his smile, i mean who wouldn't. You then lefted that area and went to the living room.

Everything is empty and silents as everyone is busy while your the only living person without doing anything.

You wandered around the mansion and get start your own bussiness with the memory as there is nothing else to do.

You took out the photo of you and yoongi in childhood slowly began in your own deep sleep and ended up sleeping at the couch.

*In your mind*

"Yah! Lemme get some sleep" the boy said as he is lazy.

"Yah, get up sleepyhead, you can sleep during your death." The girl said. You laughed as you assumed that is you.

"Y/n! Yoongi! Get down here now!" You then looked up as you heard the name.

Your head began to fuzzed again but good sign that you're remembering something. You tried to grab the boy's wrist but times up for you.

*Reality*

You woke up full of sweats while you get up. You then realized your holding yoongi's hand so you quickly let go of him.

Yoongi tilted his head looking at you while you avoid his eye contact.

You looked around and found out that ur in ur bedroom. "Yoongi, did you bring me here??" You said.

"Nope, a ghost brought you here." Yoongi replied with an emoji face. (*-_-* this face) You glare at him while rolled your eyes and try to find the photo as if nowhere to be found.

"Where the fuck that photo go?" You cursed while searching for the photo around the room.

Yoongi sitting at the bed looking at you while you're searching.

However, yoongi chuckled at how adorable you are. Yoongi feel his heart beating for her and feeling his cheek burned. You turned and caught yoongi blushed.

"Y-yoongi? Are you- did you just-hmph?!" You wanting to say something but yoongi covered your mouth with his palm.

"Don't. even. dare. to .say. that. word." Yoongi threathen. You bited his hand causing him to release his hand as he is groan in pain.

"What the hell!" Yoongi sweared. "You're trying to kill me!" You yelled. Then you notice a photo that it was with him all along.

"Give it back. Yah give it back!" You said as yoongi doesn't lend it to you. Yoongi dodge as you're trying to take that photo from him.

"Stop!" You said and you kicked him then got the photo from him. Yoongi trying to fight back but then door opened.

Jimin entered the room and feeling awkward as he saw his boss and y/n in the room.

"U-uh, i suddenly forgot about something. You guys..continue doing your thing. And boss, slowly." Jimin said to his boss and closed the door lefted.

"What was that about?" You looked yoongi as he is facepalmed at the meaning of jimin's word.

"Let's just say.. he misunderstand as his 'pure' mind have occured." Yoongi said.

"Here.." Yoongi finally lended you the photo and just about to lefted but you stopped him. "What do you want-" his words got cut off by you.

"Lil meow meow.. is that you?" You said waiting for yoongi's answer. Yoongi gulped and somehow wondered that is she really remember him.

"Uhh what the sudden-" you hugged yoongi without hesistation of what he is about to say.

Surprisingly, yoongi hugged you back tightly but broke the hug after that.

Yoongi cuppped your cheek  looking into your eyes.

Your heart beat really fast as both you looking each other's eyes.

Yoongi slowly look at your lips and back to your eyes. "Do you perhaps..." yoongi trying to said something.

~To Be Continued~

Heyy gems!! Sorry for not updating the story!! Hope you still support me and this book!!

Vote and comment!! I miss you guys🥺🥺 stay tuned !! Luv yall❤❤ stay safe and healthy!!

I know this chap is kinda boring so bear with me ;-;