(36)

Recap:

"I just don't want any of them look at what's mine. Pikachu.." Yoongi whispered with deep voice and let out a chuckled.
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

You feel goosebumps all over your body as soon as he said that with his hand snake around your waist while walking.

You can feel their eyes landed on you guys while walking especially you and yoonji as the guys from the other mafia and the guys with tattoos all over their body with their signature symbol .

Both you and yoonji feel someone is coming on its way to visit you guys.

An old man appeared to greet you guys however yoonji is aware that something that is predicted to happened but jimin signal to not cause a scene.

Yoonji darted him

"Welcomed to our party! Mr and Mrs Min and of course our king of mafia, yoongi!" The old man greeted.

All of you were making a smile to feel welcoming for it while putting their guard up.

Soon the host known as the old man whom just welcomed you guys escort you to where the other mafias held.

While you were walking, your heart started pounding out of no reason as if there is someone watching you.

You looked around the area to find where is the person your looking for.

Soon you saw a man figure standing at the second floor watching, you feel something undescribe of a word you feel. Then yoongi snapped you back to reality. "U good?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, i'm fine." You fake a smile and coninue to walk.

*Yoongi's Pov*

After we enter, i saw many mafias have arrived. These mafia are average mafia. One of them is kang clan.

A part of me said that my family is in danger while another part of me said that y/n is in danger.

I then began to notice Eun kyung and Sung ho's look as they are afraid of something. I shrugged of my thoughts and we all sat on the table which label "Min clan."

While the host making a speech, i didn't even listen. All i know that is it is a trapped for us. Somtimes i have to believe at my own guts as i need keep my family and y/n safe.

Namjoon can tapped and began to whispered something to my ear. I then turned around and see nothing but mafia. There is no spy agents that pretend to be the mafia.

I was confused by namjoon then the host interuppted so i continue to listen their bullshit. The host cued y/n to performed sword dancing. Instead, her aunt trying to go perform for y/n.

"I would like y/n to performed it please." The host said with the mic on. Y/n get up from her seat and pat her aunt's shoulder telling her that it's ok.

*Yoongi's Pov ended*

You went forward with bare feet while holding the sword and prepare to perform it even tho you never perform before.

While your performing, someone throw the glass on the floor yet you stepped on it as if nothing happened.

Yoongi's fist began to clenched hard like clenching a stone while watching the performance.

Yoongi then glare at the host who smirk at it during the performance.

Mr and Mrs min sense something off yet worried for you as you keep performing with the sword while your feet is bleeding as the floor is full of your blood.