Prologue

*At outside of elementary school*

You're having a peaceful moment while waiting for your aunt to pick you up. While waiting, you saw a group of people who went against the little boy who is stared at the floor while the others kept pushing him until he have felt down.

You clenched your fist as you couldn't stand their attitude towards the boy so you went towards them and punched the bullies in their face.

"Hurt that boy again imma punch the pretty face of yours." You yelled in rage at them. They touched the face where you punched and they fought back while the little boy stand behind the wall.

Then the principal saw the scene and quickly stopped both of you. "In my office NOW!" The principal said and both of you went to his office.

*At principal's office*

"We're sorry, please forgive us" your aunt apologize and bow to the principal. You didn't apologize as you did nothing wrong about it. You took a glance at them and saw they are making fun of you.

You could feel your blood boiling again and you clenched it tightly as you wanna kill them so badly. "But they started it first!! Why can't you believe what I said!" You said.

"Enough is enough! How many times do I have to tell you not to fight HUH! You are always the troublemaker of the school! You are always a FAILURE!" The principal slammed the table and let his anger out of you! Then the bullies kept teasing you.

Suddenly, you heard a slapped causing the whole room to be silent. You are shocked to see that your aunt slapped the principal's face for the first time.

They gasped at your aunt's action which makes the principal were more furious. The principal decided to expel you from the school.

"HOW DARE YOU-" His words get cut off as your aunt kept slapping him again. The principal then demand everyone out of his office and both you and your aunt went out following the others.

When everyone is out, the bullies' family gave judgemental looks to you and your aunt. You admit that you didn't along really well at school and you don't have any friends. You then saw the boy from earlier standing there and quickly ran away afterwards. You sighed and you hold your aunt's hand went home.

*Home*

Once you and your aunt got home, you looked down waiting for her to scold you or something but surprisingly, she patted your head and went to the kitchen to cook something. You are confused and wondered why she isn't mad at you or scolds you as normal parents do.

You went to the kitchen and watching her cooking. She notice your presence and she decided to stop cooking and look at you. "What's wrong?" She smiled.

"Why you don't scold me after what happened at the principal's office," you asked and her smiles faded as you mention. Your aunt then sighed and looked at you while cupping your cheek.

"I can't be mad at you because I know you did nothing wrong about it and I trusted you. After all, I can't watch my child get criticism by the principal" your aunt said while you started teary up.

Your aunt is the only one that believes in you. So you sat at the dining table waiting for the food to be served. You clapped your hand happily as the food is arrived and began to eat with your aunt.