(9)

You entered his office and close the door behind you. "Sup, what do you want to talked about it" you said with blank face. "I want you to have these." Yoongi handed you the gun and some other protection.

"Um dude...i don't think that would be necessary. I mean it's just a short business right?" You said as it is first time to the gun since you barely use hand and knifes. Yoongi chuckled at you.

"Short business? Hah yeah right, who know? You might needed it. Just take these." Yoongi face began darken. "Aren't you gonna take it?" Yoongi said with rested face on .

While your hesistate to grab the gun, you took a glance at yoongi but he doesn't give shit about it and looking at you deeply as he is getting impatient.

You then took the gun and put it in your pocket. "Done.Anything else?" You said with arm crossed. "Out." Yoongi said with straight face.

*Your Pov*

I grin my teeth hardly while fake a smile at him. "Alright then" You said it nicely. "Hey, don't smile like that. It's ugly on you" He said with blank face.

I hold my emotion while grin tightly to my fist hardly. "Yes sir" i said while grinning my teeth. I opened the door and went out while closing the door from behind.

*Your Pov ended*

*Yoongi's Pov*

After she lefted, i sat back my seat and stare at the ceiling. I looked at the braclete while reminding me of the girl that i have met in my childhood. 'Hope we will meet again...' i looked at the braclete while smiling to myself.

Soon someone knock the door, i quickly change my facial expression and hide my braclete into my drawers. "Come in" i said and reveal namjoon as there is important discussion privately.

*Yoongi's Pov ended*

*Author's Pov*

You felt ur phone buzzed and you decided to head outside of the mansion. Once you're outside, you picked up the call.

*On the video call*

Your aunt📱
Thank god, what took you so long to pick up.

You📱
Aunt, i have in the meeting with these people...

Your aunt📱
Oops, well where are you exactly?

You📱
I was in this mansion see? *you turned around with phone on*

Your aunt📱
Dang, thats a pretty mansion there.

You📱
Indeed, soo...hows the company doing lately?

Your aunt📱
Yah! worry the company instead of your dear aunt.

You📱
*laughs* okay, how are ya doing lately?

Your aunt📱
That's better! Im doing fine and he is been crying lately for not able to acess the computer password. *Sung-ho's voice in background* Yah get yo ass right here now or i will ended the call. *Sung-ho appeared the screen*  Annyeong~

You📱
Annyeong~ soo hows the day going there dude

Your aunt📱
Sung-ho: Yeah..it's great and still havent figure out my computer password darn it. Well gotta go! I have something to do. *Sung-ho rans*

You📱
So is there anything else you want to say? I'm gonna ended the call.

Your aunt📱
Yes there is, be careful during the journey. And make sure to eat healthy or i will fly to korea and beat them up.

You📱
Yah! Im not a baby anymore! I'm a woman now and i can take care of myself.

Your aunt📱
Haha yeah i know that! And i trust you. Well good bye and get some rest.

You📱
Bye

*End the call*

You ended the call and head back in the mansion. Just about to enter the mansion, you took a deep breathe and enter it.

'This is gonna be hella long journey' you thought after entering the mansion. You jotled as someone tapped your shoulder.

"You okay?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah i'm fine" you said then yoongi appeared. "Is everything alright?" Yoongi asked. "Yes boss" Namjoon replied. "Good. And what about you, miss?" Yoongi asked while eyeing on you. "Yes i am" you said while looking at him.

"Good. Be ready." Yoongi said and left. "What's wrong with this guy?" You asked namjoon. "Don't know" Namjoon said. Both you and namjoon went to get ready for the underground business.

*At the guest room*

You bring your gadgets for protection. You wore All-black outfit.

Your outfit:

Your hair:

Your gadgets:

Your gadgets:

Once you're done, you headed downstairs

Once you're done, you headed downstairs. "Let's get going now" yoongi said and all of his men followed including you. "Now the fun have just begun." Yoongi said.

To Be Continue

Short update! And hope you enjoy it. Vote and comment for this chapter if you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for reading! Stay safe everyone! Stay tuned!