(44)

*The Next Day*

You helped out the old lady as usual in those days suddenly a group of royal guards came by giving out the invitation for every women to have a chance meeting the king or even marry him.

However, you haven't seen those troublemakers since the day you beat them up.

Just as you were busying help out, a lady with hats on giving you a paper after paying and left afterwards.

You were curious so you unfold the paper to see what is it that have been written.

"Unnie! How are you? Listen, you are being watched by someone. Tonight, meet me at the forest and i will get you out of there! Just hang in there..."

'Just as what i expected..' you thought. You quickly folded it back and put it in your pocket just in case while acting as if nothing happened.

Surprisingly, A guard came to passed you a letter.

"This is the letter from the king. The king is hoping to see you there."  You looked up his emotionless face and back to the letter.

"oh uh thank you?" You did a lil bow while thanking the guard.

The guard then left as soon as you thanked him. Then the old lady came to tease you as if you got love letter.

"Aigoo, we should let you get ready for visiting the king." The old lady tease. "Wae?" You said it blankly.

"Yah, shouldn't you be happy that the king wanting to see you?" The old lady ask in disbelief.

"Why would i want to visit the king?" You snapped back.

The old lady literally facepalmed. Little did you know that you and the old lady always bickering.

Once have come to an end, doing the usual things back and forth. As soon as you get back to the cabin, the old lady was busy doing her stuff.

You looked back at the small paper that you're bout to meet the person at night.

You feel the msyterious vibe from her yet you feel familiar with it. 'Could it be yoonji? Aunt? Aishh i can't tell judging by the hand writing of the paper..' you frustrated.

"Yah! Would you mind helping me out instead of sitting like an idiot!" The old lady yelled which snapped you back to reality.

"Yah! Your the idiot here while i'm being the genius here!" You yelled back and get up to helped the lady out.

*Few minutes later*

"Phew, thanks a lot!" She said and you went back inside. You lay down blankly looking at the ceiling for some thought passed through your mind.

You then recalled the lady with hats on however she have a scar on her left side of her eye.

You somehow confirmed that it is her as you the word 'unnie' which rarely mentioned.

You just need to wait till the moon rised while others have been asleep.

*Time skipped (night)*

You woke up at night and getting ready to meet up with a person.

You sneakily stepped out while the old lady is asleep.

Once you have headed out, you went to the forest where the meeting point is.

On the way there, you enter the forest while holding the lantern filling up the forest with light.

Your imagining yourself entering the void while walking.

Suddenly you heard a ruffle sound coming from the bushes.

You wouldn't let your guard down as you took out your pocket knife while your in the fighting position.

The footsteps is coming closer and closer, as soon as you looked back.

The person stopped your knife by holding it.

"Stop. It's me, don't you remember?" The lady said with hats on.

You looked at her and lower your knife as she is bleeding with her palm.

You decided to threat her wounds while having camp at the forest.

While your treating her wounds, the lady remove her hat and your shocked to see the person.

"Yah! Now you remember me huh?! You lil bish!" Yoonji said in disbelief while pushing you. "But how-" you got cut off by her.

"It took us days to find you ever since your damn phone is dead." Yoonji replied.

"I heard you have got invitation meeting the king?" Yoonji asked while stare at the fire. "Nae" you replied.

"Don't go" yoonji said with calmed tone. "Why would i wanna go anyway." You said in speechless.

"You never knew what they were up to." Yoonji said as she sense something gonna happened.

"I gotta go, meet me again tomorrow. Cuz we're being watched by the eye." Yoonji said and whisper at the last sentences.

You feeling uneasy that you have goosebumps all over your body while heading back to the cabin.

*At the palace*

"Boss, what's your plan with y/n?" The men asked to the leader.

"Let's just say, use her to lure the tiger from it's cave.." the leader said.

"You sure you wouldn't know her limits?" The men questioned the leader.

"You sound like you know her huh?" The leader snapped back.

"No, boss" The men declined. "Good, this whole thing is just an act in order to keep an eye on the prey." The leader said.

Suddenly a fine young men barge into the gate to meet the leader. "Boss-" he stopped as the leader say so.

"I know what you meant but tomorrow i'll be visiting her since she is the only one that i wanna meet." The leader said.

"All of you may go now." The leader signal everyone to leave him alone.

*On the other hand*

"Yah! Yoongi ah, yoonji have found her at yong in!" Ho seok said.

"Let's get moving! NOW!" Yoongi signal his men getting ready.

All of yoongi could ever think of is your safety. Namjoon then interrupt yoongi.

"Yoongi ah, we have a comapny." Namjoon showed yoongi what he found on his laptop.

After what he have seen on his laptop, namjoon can clearly see yoongi's face stifftened.

"He better not doing anything to y/n or I'm gonna give them death wish " Yoongi said boldly.

~To Be Continue~

Prossessive much?

Hope you enjoy the storyline as i was being mixed and match along the story.

Is yoongi fallen for our y/n?

Will he able to get her out of that place?

Vote, comment and share if you liked the story so far! 🤗🤗

See you on the next update! [Friday]