(25)

*At your room*

You lay on your bed while punching up the air after what just happened to you and yoongi at his room. You covered your eyes with both arms while cursing at yourself.

"Why! What is his business with me?! Damn it" you began self talking and began to wandered around your room while having frustration on your mind.

Soon you heard a knock and clear your throats telling the person to come in.

"Is everything good? Y/n" Jungkook said while peeking at your room. "Yeah, i am good." You replied.

"What happened here?" Jungkook said while entering your room as if there is zombie have broke in.

"Nah, don't worry bout it!" You said. "Anyways, what brings you here?" You added. "Oh! Just checking up on you,that's all!" Jungkook said.

You hummed in respond. "So is there anything else that you want to ask?" You asked. "Uh.." Jungkook think for awhile then shook his head.

"Well see ya!" Jungkook smiled at you and you close the door. You sighed loudly while laying on your comfy bed. Then a phone rang but ignore the call and put your phone to the side. You felt bored so you changed your clothes into comfy one.

Your outfit:

You then went downstairs and wear a pair of sneakers then headed out

*At Outside*

You walked until you stand in front of the big tree and get the higher view which is just near the mansion. You smiled as you remember the times with your childhood friend.

You then layed your back under the tree.You plugged your earphones to your ear and enjoying the music while feeling the wind breeze.

You felt the melody of the piano sound filling up your whole mind like your having a music video. The feeling you feel, the melody itself matched your vibes.

You didn't know that you were humming the song. You look at the necklace knowing that one day you will find him for sure.

"Hah..never feel so much relaxing" you stretch your arms out.

You then look at your phone clock as it is getting late. "Lil meow meow!! I will come and find you!!" You shouted while smiling like an idiot.

You then checked your phone as it's almost night. You then headed back to the mansion while smiling happily.

*Back to the mansion*

You entered the mansion and back to your normal self instead of smiling earlier, Jimin and the others came by. "Yah! Where have you been?" Jimin said while wearing the chimmy hoodie.

"Aww, aren't you adorable?" You pinched jimin's cheek causing.

"Dude, what was that for?!" Jimin touched his cheek where you pinched him. "Where are the others?" You asked and jimin turned to serious mode in 0.1 second.

"They are at the meeting room for gathering and now waiting for you." You gulped hard as you never saw jimin changed his expression that fast. You and jimin went together to the meeting room.

*At the meeting room*

You and jimin entered together and you saw all of them with serious face on it.

"What's the meeting for today? Is it important?" You said it casually while sitting down.

Yoongi then appeared with the person. "Since we all have gathered...Apparently that have been happened" Yoongi said and signal namjoon to opened the projector.

The screen show the person's face and all of you continue to listen what yoongi wanted to say. While yoongi were saying the person's bio, then something caught your attention.

"Yes, y/n. It is the same person that chased us." Yoongi said as if he have read your mind completely.

"However this person is an assassin that have been hired by his boss. It could our enemies." Namjoon added. "He is also have family background that he have a wife with 2 kids." Yoongi mention.

"Whoever that person is must be have something to do with y/n." Namjoon added. The whole aura o f this room turned to detective vibes instead of normal mafia meeting.

"But let's just gave him a headstart shall we?" Yoongi said it clíche. "Now then, there is another one other than this." Yoongi rested his both hands on the table while sighing.

"Yah! We already know that look of yours" Taehyung said while others holding their laugh. "What?" Yoongi surprised. "Your parents call you right?" Taehyung said. "Yeah, it is." Yoongi said while chuckled.

"Soo, nothing else than inviting us to your family dinner with Mr and Mrs. Min right?" Namjoon said as he show telepathy with yoongi.

"You know it very well, namjoon" Yoongi said. "Then that's settled! We are coming to your family dinner." Jin said. All of them agree to come now that only waiting for your answer.

"What? Why are you guys look at me like that?" You said while eyeing each one of them. "So what do you say?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah sure i will come but when?" You said with arm crossed. "This weekend, pikachu." Yoongi called then your head began to fuzzed.

You touched your forehead as its happenening again.

All of them began to worried about you. "You okay?" Jimin worried. "Yeah, i am okay." You said not letting everyone worry about you.

"Then we would disnissed the meeting." Yoongi dismissed the meeting while you massage your forehead.

Yoongi then slowly approached you. "Are you sure your feeling alright?" Yoongi worried. "Yes, i am." You said while look at him.

"By the way.. Why do you call me that nickname?" You eyed at yoongi. "You have called me pikachu twice." You added.

"You must have heard then. Or you imagine calling you that?" Yoongi smirked at you. "You know what. I guess it is." You said and about lefted the room.

"Wait!" Yoongi grabbed your wrist."What?" You turned around and look at him. Yoongi realized what he is doing then he relased your wrist then left the room instantly.

~To Be Continue~

Hey guys! Hope you found this story enjoyable so far! Be sure to vote and comment! I would love to read ur reaction towards the story.

It makes me smile, smirked and laughed while reading ur reaction through the comments. Thank you for love and support towards the story and thank you for reading! Will y/n able to recover her memories including her lil meow meow? Is yoongi and y/n gotten closer day by day? Stay tuned to find out!