(33)

*At Night*

You still wore your pajamas and decided to get a drink in the morning as your throat is getting dry.

While you refilling the water in your waterbottle. A scene came through your mind.

*Flashback (That day)*

"Is that why, you asked that question earlier?" Yoongi said with serious look then he pulled you in his embrace and whisper something to your ear. "I am still keeping that promised back then.." Yoongi whispered.

*Back to Reality*

*Your Pov*

Why the heck am i even thinking that! What does he mean by making a promised? I'm so confused..

But still, Does this something have to do with yoongi in my memories? It not like he is lil meow meow.

I mean my lil meow meow usually shy and sweet boy while yoongi is just grumpy ass mafia man and a grandpa.

But still... my memories is giving the pain in the ass. I'm in my own world ignoring the presence and drinking water.

Afterwards, you were back to your room and lay on your bed staring at the ceiling after many shits have happened to me. To be honest, i'm not terrified by that.

I found that is thrilled and adventurous in lifetime. I then trying to discovered the memories that have been lingering to my mind.

Is he the key to recover my memory? Or its just pure coincidance? I yawned as too many things have been going on and slowly felt asleep.

*Your Pov Ended*

*In Daytime*

You closed the alarm from your phone after getting annoy by it.

You get up and do the same morning routine as you usually do. After that, you opened the door and saw yoonji with headphones on.

You about to greet but you didn't as you know that she can't hear you with headphone on.

You went downstairs and have breakfast with them and back to their own business. This time, yoonji called you to accompany her at the mall.

At first, you were surprised as you and yoonji never talked since the first day of coming here.

You couldn't lose that chance so you go for it. "Cool, let's go!" Yoonji said it casually which makes her have this cool aura on her.

You wanted to know more about her as you gain curious about yoongi's family.

"What are you waiting for?" Yoonji said and both of you went to the mall by a cab.

*At the mall*

Once both of you enter the mall, yoonji decided to walked to the first shop which is clothing store and you followed.

Both of you choosing the outfit that both of you liked and waiting for both of your turn to enter the fitting room.

*Time skipped*

Both you and yoonji were having fun together for the first time you see her smile. Her smile reminding you of someone.

Your lips slowly formed a smile as you thinking of someone.

Suddenly, a child standing in front of the store hugging the bear as if she is lost.

You and yoonji went towards her and asked her whether she is lost.

She nodded and both of you take her to the counter centre.

The worker will announce the missing child waiting for the parents to find the child.

Once, the parents found their child and thanked you and yoonji for kindness then lefted.

Both yoonji and you are on the way to head back home consider that is girl's day out.

While waiting for the car at outside, both you and yoonji were chattering in order to know each other.

Turns out both you and yoonji getting along pretty well.

Both of you have same common. Then the car arrived revealed jin, both you and yoonji get in the car and head back home.

*Time skipped*

The three of you made to the house safely and entered the house.

Mr and Mrs. Min sitting at the couch and so is everyone waiting at the living room.

You, yoonji and jin went to them and gathered together at the living room. Yoongi decided to spoke up for his father.

Yoongi sighed and took a glance at his parents. His parents nodded and yoongi began to spoke.

"There will be a party held by the mafias and we are invited.." Yoongi spoke in serious deadly tone.

"Then what does it have to do with our parents?" Yoonji said as she is being serious. "They are also invited by the host itself.

But we have backup people." Yoongi said and signal someone to step forward. You turned around and saw two people that you have missed them.

"Hey y/n. It's been a long time.." said the women.

~To Be Continue~

Who do you think that person is?😌 stay tuned to find out!

Heyy gems!  Hope you guys doing well and sorry for not able to updated! Be sure to stay safe and healthy no matter what!

Vote and comment if you liked it! Thank you for reading! I didn't know this book would be this likeable, really. But thank you for love amd support! Luv ya💜