(11)

Once have reached his mansion, all of his mens got out the car stand between the lines for the three of you to come the entrance. The three of you entered his manison following his mens, yoongi calls you out of nowhere.

Namjoon then patted your shoulder reminding you that it will be alright however you know that is never gonna happened. Yoongi calls out to you again and you went along with him leaving namjoon behind.  You and yoongi stopped at the kitchen, you were confused for a sudden call. "You good?" You said it casually.

"Do i look like?" Yoongi gave you an emotionless looks. "Is because of the mission?" You said knowing it is about that. "Yea, it is. But considerate you passed" Yoongi impressed for your surprised instead of grumpy grandpa.

"So, you call me all the way here just to say that im passed?" You asked and he nodded. "Dude, you can just say at there instead of here" you said it annoying tone. "Welp there is something more to this." Yoongi said searching something on his pocket.

The dagger he gave you:

 Yoongi took your hand and gave you a dagger with beautiful texture on it

Yoongi took your hand and gave you a dagger with beautiful texture on it. "Here, you earned it" Yoongi said while you're confused. "What about the gun you gave me?" You asked. "Keep that too for your training." Yoongi replied.

"Alright then what about-" yoongi cuts you off. "Save it for tomorrow" Yoongi said with face became normal. "Ok...? Um thanks?" You said and yoongi left the place leaving you dumbfounded.

*Your Pov*
I wondered what was that about? I looked at the dagger that he gave me. Not gonna lie that it is one of a kind. With that, you went to your room get changed into sporty clothes.

Your outfit:

Your shoes:

After changed my clothes and wore my shoes, i went to the gym to gain my muscles and flexibilities for the next upcoming training with them

After changed my clothes and wore my shoes, i went to the gym to gain my muscles and flexibilities for the next upcoming training with them. Usually im lazy and rather to stay in bed eating my chips and watch some movie, but now i can't cuz i have to. At least i needed to survive especially when im a women.

*At the gym*

When i entered, i see one guy have already in the gym room. His breathing sounds echoed the entire gym room. I went in and start warming up. Soon, the others guys came to the gym room. 'Guess everyone have to trained for their muscles' i thought to myself.

I quickly snapped the thoughts about it and continue to do my workouts. While i'm working out, i plugged my headphones into my ear so that i have motivation to do so cuz without music no motivation for me.

*Time skipped*

*Still your pov*

After doing the workouts and cooling down, and i sweat a lot. I breathe heavily after doing some extreme workout. I decided to went to the kitchen to drink some water.

*At the kitchen*

I drank water but suddenly, i heard a footsteps coming towards the kitchen. I turned around while drinking water and i see jimin.

"Sup dude!" You said it casually. "Hey there!" Jimin replied then jungkook appeared. "Yah! Hyung, you came here to drink water not flirting" Jungkook said causing me to choke while drinking.

Jimin notice and hit jungkook's arm. "Yah! You just make her choke on her drink damn it" jimin said. Both jimin and jungkook began to act like a kid who is fighting over a toy.

Instead of looking at them as a mafia gang, still they are like a crackhead to one another. I looked at the time and it's 7.59pm yet they still acting childish. I clear my throat causing both of them to stopped. They turned their gaze on me.

"Um so..i have this question that have been stuck in my head. You see...are you guys are really mafia? Cause you seems dont act like one." I asked and they share a look on each other and back to me while laughing.

"Gurl, we may not act like a mafia now but at least we have dropped the act instead of being so serious all the time. We're likely be a troublemaker to be exact." Jimin said.

Heh...no wonder. The three of us chatting and laughing together and soon bid each other good night. I went back to my room, and see some is leaning beside the wall as if waiting for someone. "You waiting for someone, Taehyung?" I said it calmly.

*Your Pov ended*

*Author's Pov*

Taehyung then walked towards me and stand in front of you. Taehyung gave you a cold shoulder as he despites you. "Be ready, for tomorrow cuz i will be your trainer for your next training. And you're supposed to be asleep at this hour" Taehyung said with emotionless just like yoongi.

"Don't even dare to be late for the training or i will burned you into your graves" Taehyung said it coldly making you having goosebumps all over your body. With that, he lefted.

'What the heck is all about for this, Or i just didn't passed his vibe check? Haizz guess i have to be on time that's all' you thought to yourself again. You went into your room and take a shower and started doing your night routine. After doing your night routine, you lay yourself on the bed and slowly felt asleep.

~To Be Continued~

Thank you for reading! I hope you guys love the story so far! Vote and comments are highly appreciated. Luv yall❤ and Happy Christmas Eve! Enjoy your holiday! Stay safe, stay heahtly and stay positive cause you are beautiful the way you are!😉 Stay tuned!