(10)

"We're here" Everyone get out of the van as they have reach its destination. You got out of the van and stepped on the ground, you somehow feel familiar. You never been there before but you somehow have been there before.

Yoongi clear his throat causing you to get back to your reality and went into their warehouse. Once they opened the door, revealed the mens holding their riffle while standing.

Then one of the men came to yoongi as you assumed that he is the leader. "Yoongi! Long time no see!" He said and offer yoongi a handshake. "So did you brought something what was mine?" The man said while rubbing both of his hands.

"Indeed we have" yoongi signal namjoon took out the suicase. Once namjoon have opened the suitcase, revealed drugs. The man again smirked widely as he is satisfied for that.

"Come to papa..." The man looked at the items and just about to touched but namjoon shut it before he can touched it. "Before we can give you, do you perhaps have something  of mine?" Yoongi said with blank face plastering his face.

"What do we have here? You brought a lady for me?" The man skipped the topic and lowkey checking you out. You found disgusted by him. Yoongi clear his throat causing him to look at yoongi.

You can tell that the man is gulping hard while yoongi standing there with fierce facial expression like he is about to murder someone. The man signal his men to get the stuff that yoongi mention it.

Once his mens got the stuff and throw the bag in front of yoongi, yoongi called out his men to opened the bag and you took a peek saw that there are many ammo and guns and last but not least drugs.

After they have made a deal, the man couldn't take off his eyes over you while scanning at you. "Sir, do you want to get your eye balls out?" You tried to be politely then the whole thing goes silence right after you spoke as if the time have freeze itself.

You darted at the man with deadly eyes who is looking at you however he smirks at you while clapping his hands with laughter. "You, come here" the man pointed at you so you took a stepped forward with blank face.

"Your so beautiful and sexy at the same time" the man looked at you up and down with thirst of lust. The man about to touched but you kicked his private part and gave him the emotionless look while he is groaning in pain.

"How is that for a beautiful and sexy person like me?" You said it firmly. The man then began to chuckled at you.

"Ahhhaha, yoongi. You got a fiesty lady there, i liked this woman" the man said while his eyes still glue on you. "Now that our deal have been finished, we will be going now." Yoongi said.

"Same old yoongi as always..." the man mutter. But little did you know that yoongi is actually scoffted at you. All of you about to leave but a voice stopped you guys from leaving. "Before leaving, i want that women." The man said.

*Your pov*

Da fuck did i just heard?! Am not a fucking toy and that man is aint even mah type. I slowly turned around looking at him. But this time, yoongi looked him with dark eyes. "Pardon?" Yoongi said. "You heard me, i want her" the man said.

Yoongi looked at me for a sec and back to him. Yoongi then pushed me to him. "Fine, you can have her." Yoongi said with calm tone as if he doesn't care.

Bruh did he just pushed me to that ugly nasty looking dude? Oh hell no! Not today bish! With that, yoongi slowly leave the scene right in front of me.

"Yoongi, are you sure-" namjoon's word got cut off by yoongi. "Just leave it be.. i mean she can manage her own.." yoongi said while walking out of the place with namjoon and the rest leaving me behind.

Did he just leave me here?! Oh that's it! Im so sick of this. What a jerk! While i'm deep in my thought, i didn't notice the man was touching my ass.

I could literally feel my blood boil. And here i am... twisted his fucking hand for touching me causing him to screamed. "You lil bit-" the man just about to swear at me but i heard a gunshot.

I turned around to look at the person and i saw yoongi was holding the gun and shot the ground causing everyone go silence.

"On the second thought,  i should take back what i just did and said earlier." Yoongi came towards me while the others didn't even dare to charged at him and grabbed my wrist and headed out leaving them dumbfounded.

As soon as we got into the van, i jerked off his hand right afterwards while namjoon looked at me worried.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah, i'm alright" I answered. I admit he is such a gentlemen unlike yoongi. "Since she is alright, why not throw her back to that place again" yoongi smirked and i shoot a glare at him.

"Glare at me one last time, and imma throw you out of the van" yoongi said and look away. The driver starts driving to the mansion and considerate as mission completed...at least i think?

*Your Pov ended*

~To Be Continued~

Thank you for reading and supporting the story so far. I know it's a long chapter to read yet you manage to take your time to read. I'm truly appreciated. Hope you still find it enjoyable to read! Make sure to vote, comment and follow! Stay tuned! Stay safe, stay healthy and stay positive! Luv yall❤