(46)

*Your Pov*

After the maid help me getting ready for the day that they were instructed. I'm struggling to get out from their grips.

At same time, i'm worrying the old lady and hopefully she didn't attend as this whole thing is a trap just to killed many innocent lives.

While i'm attempting to sneak out but it ended up getting caught red handed.

I don't want to get married to anyone that i dislike nor i just met.

Didn't know that bastard have set this shit up. "Damn it!" I said while slamming at the wall. I'm getting furious as that so called 'king' is getting on my nerves.

This group name 'eyes' i knew from them cuz that's what my aunt and sung ho mentioned bout the dangerous group.

"Dangerous? My ass. He does not know what i'm capable of and getting nerves of messing with me." I talked to myself in the mirror.

Suddenly, the door opened revealed the person that you just mention earlier.

"Omo, i didn't know you are getting married already." The old lady said.

For god sake, why is she here? I get up and trying to tell her that it was a trap but the king is standing behind her. I stopped and clenched my fist tightly.

"Would you mind letting me and my future queen talked about something?" The king asked the old lady nicely and of course she would allowed that not knowing he is the one trying to use me as a puppet.

After she lefted, the king revealed his true form. "you looked beautiful my queen." The king licked his lips while looking at me up and down.

"Fuck off, we have nothing to talked about." I said it firmly clearly annoyed by him.

"You better stop testing my limits otherwise it will end up not very good for you." The king said.

"I would like to see you try" i growled. I attempt to fight with him to let him know that i'm not easy girl to be messed with.

No matter how hard i try to fight him but he dodges all my attacks smoothly. When i use my spin kick but i couldn't do so.

Why? Thanks to this hanbok the maid have put me on i couldn't even use my spin kicks.

Before i could react, the king pinned me on the wall while both hands above my head. The king leaned over my ear.

"Not bad for a girl like you, it makes me even more interesting about you." He whispered in seductive tone.

To other girls, yes but to me, hell nah. "So why don't you play nice to me and get this over with hmm?" The king said.

"The hell i would." I snapped back.  The king then shown no emotion while grabbing my face towards him.

"Listen, i don't want to repeat this one more time. Play along with me or the old lady will died." The king threathen.

I frozed and he let go of his grip. "You choose." The king said and lefted the room.

Now, i getting more worried bout her. We may not close but she treats me like a family and a daughter of her own.

I cannot let that happened even though i was finding my birth parents..

While i was thinking of find my way to save her before myself.

Someone is at the door, i told the person to come in and to my surprised that it was my aunt and sung ho.

"Aunt! Sung ho! What- how are you find me!?" I cheered in happiness.

"No time to explained and yoonji just inform me that she found you here, i was so worry sick about you especially him." My aunt pointed at sung ho.

"Gurl, don't look at me like that. We have come to get you out!" Sung ho said the main point.

I halted both of them from that plan as i want them to save her first before me. "What why?" My aunt said and the old lady came in perfect timing.

What i don't get the point is, my aunt and the old lady looked like they have known them before.

"Oh hi.. Eun kyung and sung ho." The old lady said. "You guys know each other?" I said.

"Let's just say it's a history" my aunt said.

"Whatever, just get her out of here, it's dangerous for her. And the three of you have explaining to do" I said almost demand. "Alright, be careful" the last thing my aunt would say and lefted the room.

All that i left is making sure her safety over me as i can fight my way out alive.

One of the serveant came to the room infrom that the ceremony have begun. "Yes" i looked at the mirror and convince myself for posibilities of survive through the mess.

I came to the place where the serveant escort me, the king is standing acting a very caring man as if he cares for his kind. Of course it is my time head on the path i make.

*Your Pov ended*

~To Be Continue~

Heyy gems! How long have it been? Hope everyone is doing well! Stay safe amd healthy guys!!

What do you think is gonna happened?

Will y/n accept the king on the wedding?

Will yoongi able to save her?

Find out in the next updated! Stay tuned and vote, comment, share!! Bye🙂