(32)

*At The Eun Kyung's Office (Hong Kong)*

"Sung Ho, could you passed me that document?" Eun kyung said and sung ho gave the document to her.

Her table is full paperworks and documents with her writing and typing sound filled the whole office.

Sung Ho on the other hand have been doing his computer work to help out his sister.

Suddenly, two of them heard a door knock. "Come in" Eun Kyung said while focusing on the work.

The door opened revealed one of the employee with documents on. "Ma'am, this file-" the employee's word got cut off by Eun kyung.

"Put it on the table" the employee do as she said and about to leave the room but eun kyung called out to the employee.

"Help me called out (the employee's name) and tell him that i needed to see him.

Also, these files to the employee" Eun kyung said while handed to the employee worker and the employee followed the order and left the room.

Eun kyung sighed while rested her head due to stress of work. Sung ho get up then went to take some files from her and helped out.

*Time Skipped*

All the work have done! And eun kyung stretch her arms out as its finally done and so is the most hard working employees.

Eun kyung get up and went to take a look on the employees leaving Sung ho dumbfounded.

Eun kyung went and announce that she would gave everyone to take a holiday for their hard work.

The employee cheered and clapped after hearing the news.

Then the employees began to packed up as it is getting late and everyone went home.

Eun kyung looked at the time and called out sung ho for going home.

*At home*

Eun kyung let out a loud sighed after laying on the couch. "Ahh~ home sweet home." Eun kyung said as she relaxed.

Sung ho then grabbed the fresh apple and continue to do the computer stuff on his laptop.

"Hows the management been doing lately?" Eun kyung said. "Good as usual" Sung ho replied. Each question eun kyung ask, sung ho answer it all.

Then the maid inform them that the food is ready to be served and lefted.

"Wondered how y/n have been doing?" Eun kyung said as she missed her niece.

"She will be fine." Sung ho answer. Afterwards, eun's phone rang so she picked up.

"Hello?" Eun said then she heard a fuzzy static sound coming from the other side.

"Long time no see, eun kyung. Or should i say agent 603" the voice replied causing eun kyung to stunned by that.

"What do you want?" Eun kyung began  serious this time while talking on the phone.

"Hows the life been going on?" The voice asked.

"None of your bullshits." Eun kyung said it firmly while quitely signal her brother to track the person down.

"Is that how you talked to your boss like that?" The voice said. "Straight to the point damn it!" Eun kyung getting impatient.

"About your sister.." Eun kyung got stunned again and feeling blood boil through her veils.

"Hurt her and i will kill you with my bare hand." Eun kyung growled as she is angered it after mention her 'sister'.

The voice then said something that eun kyung couldn't hear it clearly then hung up.

Eun Kyung feeling furious about it. " i got the IP adressed!" Sung ho said then eun kyung went to him.

Eun kyung feel the sudden chill from cold sweat assuming that they are being watched. "

How long are you gonna kept it. One day she will find out!" Sung ho said it causing eun kyung to grabbed his collar.

"She must never know abou it and if she did, she will be in danger as everyone would know the she is the one that been wanted from 26 years ago.

Do you hear me?!" Eun kyung warned sung ho. "And i want to seal that mouth of yours until the right moment comes." Eun kyung then let go of his collar.

"You cant kept the secret from her. Soon she will find out herself." Sung ho said. "All i have been doing is to protect her.. Just like how i protect my sister and you..

That bastard have called me just now and i probably know his goal" Eun kyung said. Sung ho face began darken after mention 'bastard'.

"What exactly is that?" Sung ho said and this time he clenched his fist as he is ready to murder someone.

"All he ever wanted is y/n's death." The whole house filled with darkest yet murderous aura as if there is real satan workshipped them.

"We have to tell her that." Sung ho said. "We can't. She lost her memories and it will triggered her  so we cant tell her that." Eun kyung said.

Then the door bell rang, both eun kyung and sung ho assuming who the guest would arrived this late.

~To Be Continue~

Sorry for the short updated yet confusing chap i have. So the long waited aunt is name eun kyung.

So what exactly does she hide from y/n? What exactly have to do with y/n past?

Will y/n able to find out? Stay tuned for the next chap and thank you so much for  1.1k reads on this story!

Hope you like it, vote and comment too! Stay safe, stay healthy and be happy. My gems💎 luv yall❤❤