(14)

It's been days ever since yoongi have told you guys about intruder. You and the others were observing them in order to find anything suspicious to you.

You also know their information from yoongi. Hoseok on the other hand trying to break the fire walls from the computer with the help from namjoon.

The trios (taehyung,jimin and jungkook) were giving them a training as usual to not raise suspicious on them.

All of them doing their own serious business while you laying on the couch have some snack which is not something that happened in the movie as you imagine.

You felt bored so you decided to walked around. Once you heard group of people is marching out as you assumed that is their lunch break. You went towards taehyung and jungkook whom is standing there chatting.

"Sup guys" You said just to play it cool. "Hey y/n!" Both of them replied. "Have you found anyone suspicious to you?" Taehyung said it low tone almost whisper but you can heard him clearly. You shook your head and they sighed.

"We have been watching them for days and we're not the cops so why the hell want us to figure out who is imposter" Taehyung complaints and it's no surprised that he is been acting like this lately. You and jungkook agreed as taehyung does have a point tho.

*Jungkook's Pov*

While we're chatting, i took a glance on everyone but they seem pretty normal tho that i can't even think who could possibility behind this.

I look around like a little kid then something caught my attention or should i say someone. There is a person he seem to walked outside of the mansion.

Then curiosity hits me and i followed the person without letting taehyung and y/n know it.

*Jungkook's Pov ended*

*Your Pov*

We realised that jungkook is not here with us. Did he found the person perhaps? I dont know but whoever that is must be up to no good. I look at tae and he knows it so we went outside of the mansion to look for jungkook.

*Outside of the mansion*

*Still your Pov*

Me and tae were searching for jungkook but he is nowhere to be found. Hmmm where could he be? Then we heard a sound coming from the bushes, we make our way to the sound and we heard a voice. I recognised the voice is jungkook and he seems to talk to someone, Me and tae hide behind the bushes.

*Your Pov ended*

*Author's Pov*

*Earlier*

Jungkook followed the person at outside of the mansion. The person sense that someone is following him so the person turned around but there is no one.

The person then continue to make his way to where no one can know. Jungkook notice that and continue to follow carefully not to get caught.

Jungkook halted as the person began to make a phone call. "Yes, no one find out about this. They don't even know what was coming to their way." The person said while on the phone call.

"Come to think of it, that girl is really mysterious one but she somehow looked familiar of it. Anyways, capture their weakness and we can take them down." The person then hungged up the call.
"Nice try." The person flinched knowing that it's jungkook.

"Ah jungkook, what a pleasent surprised! I-is the time to get rehersal?" The person stuttered knowing that it can be backfired any second now.

"Cut that bullshit act of yours, i have heard everything." Jungkook growled. The person then revealed the true form of himself as the traitor. "You caught me jungkook, but it's too late." The person smirked at him.

*Back to Present*

You and tae still hidden in the bushes after hearing them talking.

You felt the guts of wanting to punch the guy out but tae holding you back for not getting busted. "Who the hell are you exactly." Jungkook said almost angry.

"Well you see, i'm the good guy and your the bad guy so of course as the undercover agent i have to leaked the information so all the bad guys are gone!" The person said it sarcastically with fake smile of his.

"And the most of all, it's already too late. My crew will come and get me soon" The person said.

"Oh, guess we outsmarted you for underestimated us" Jungkook turned around and see you and taehyung appeared.

"Aah, so what. You think you can act like a hero even tho you're not? What a bullshit" The person said proudly. "Think again" The person then began darken as yoongi appeared.

All three of you shocked for his sudden appeared. "I guess you should double check that who you should call" Yoongi said while holding his phone causing the person to look back his phone.

"What the?! How-" the person gets cut off by yoongi. "We know it was you all along so we just played it along." Yoongi said causing the person being furious.

"Heh, so what? I still take my revenge for killing my family as business!" The person began furious but jungkook manage to take him out easily.

"What we going to do now?" Jungkook asked as he doesn't know what to do. "We needed him alive and telling us the location." Yoongi said. "Bruh what for?" You spoke up.

"To go pay them a visit" Yoongi said. "Aish what is up for paying them a visit." Taehyung groaned. "Aish, question all the time and my mouth is tired for answering your shit" Yoongi said while everyone went back into the mansion and call it a day.

~To Be Continue~

Hey guys! Vote and comments! Stay safe, stay healthy! Good luck for people having their exam and doing self-study! Wish you the best! Thank you for reading! My apologies for long,confusion yet boring chapter. Stay Tuned!💜❤