(1)

* a Few years later*

You and your aunt live a quiet normal life in hong kong. You worked at the coffee shop after you manage to get graduate there with a full score on the subjects. Today is your night shift as it's have been planned by your boss. Your aunt convince you to become the CEO but you refused to be.

Then suddenly someone tapped your shoulder so you looked at the person and see your boss. "You can take your leave now, y/n," your boss said. "Thank you" you bow to your boss and you went to the locker and changed into your casual outfit and went home.

*On the Way home*

While walking to your home which leaves few miles away from the shop. You don't feel like wanting to have a ride in the cab so you walked.

Suddenly, you heard a loud thud out of nowhere. You then make your way to the sound coming from. You walked to the dark yet narrow road and see someone lying on the floor full of scars and bruises. You went to help the person then suddenly you heard a gunshot from behind.

You looked at the person and saw the person holding the gun pointing at you. "Hand over to that man or you will end up dead," he said. You smirked and began to laugh.

"Is that the toughest thing you can say by pointing the gun at me?" You looked at the person. You then began stretching and tilted your head. "Just because your a woman doesn't mean I don't shoot you, Bitch. Now step aside and give me that man!" he yelled and the group of men appeared. "Ooh, ~ 10vs1 with the gun. This is getting interesting" you smirked confidently at them.

"What if I said no, what you gonna do about it?" You put the man on the side of the wall to protect the man. You then tied your hair into ponytails and the group of men came to charge at you with one go.

Some are using gunshots to shoot you but they ended up shooting their men. You knocked out a few of them and began to charge at the person.

Then the personal attacks you but you dodge it. Then another person came to attack you. You then knocked both of them out with speed like a ninja.

The person holding the gun is shaking as he saw his men get knocked out by a woman. You then turned your darkest gaze with the darkest aura of the night to him.

You slowly walked towards the person. The person was about to shoot you but he ran out of bullets so you took that opportunity to take him down.

"P-please h-have m-mercy o-on me" he begged. "Don't you think is too late for you to begged?" You said it coldly. Then you release the person.

"Hurt innocent people again and you see me again but deadly" you glare at them with anger. Then they scattered away quicker before you called the cops.

You then went towards the man who is still lying down. You then carried him from the back and went home. Then the storm came by but you continue to walk home while soaking wet.

*Your home*

"What took you so- who is he? And what happened to you?" Your aunt worried and notice the man on your back. "Long story, I will explain it later. We need to help him! He is injured" you said and the maids were helping him to treat his wound.

"You're soaking wet, sweetie. Go and get changed, I don't want you to get cold" your aunt said while you nodded and went to your room and changed.

*Your Room*

The maid knocks on your door waiting for your permission to enter. "Come in!" The maid then enters your room. "Ma'am, we're waiting for you downstairs" the maid inform and left the room. You then went downstairs and went to the kitchen.

*At Kitchen*

"Here, it can warm you up! And you too" your aunt handed the soup to you and the man who just recovered. Both of you thank her and began to drink the soup she made.

After that, the maid helped you and the man to wash the dish then your aunt dragged you to the room for privacy. "Yeah, who the hell is that guy?" Your aunt said. You then started to explain to her about you got in the fight with a group of random dudes to save that man.

"Hmm, that's fascinating.. but you should have told me or called me earlier" your aunt pulled your ear for being disobeyed. "Aah please it hurts, I won't do it again," you said while being pulled by her aunt. Your aunt then hummed in response and let go of your ear.

"Your lucky your aunt is an angel or else I can chop you like steak and eat." Your aunt said. "Then I would be slim for that in no time" you smiled and laughed at your aunt as she is disbelieved. "Aish, I swear-" you and your aunt are playing together like a child then the man clear his throat causing you and your aunt to glare at him.

"Glare more and I will poke your eyes and feed it to the animals," the man said. "Who the hell you think you are and I don't give a damn for any of your shit so explained yourself!" Your aunt said. "Wow, what a rude person you are. And that's why no man wants you" the man said.

You hold your aunt down as she is about to murder someone or even deadly than that. "I swear I will rip out your throat! Y/n let me have 'em!" Your aunt punching the air as you try to stop her.

"Aunt calmed the fucking down, would ya! You're punching me now" You said and your aunt stopped as she calmed herself down. "Why we have a seat and talk shall we?" The man said being a gentleman with you and your aunt. You, your aunt and the man sat on the couch to have a so-called 'talk'.

"Okay, first of all. Who the hell are you? Why are you injured? And who is that group of men? Why are they attacking you." Your aunt kept questioning him. "Yah yah! I can't answer all in one go if you just shut your mouth for once? And let my damn mouth answered your damn question?"

Then here it goes again your aunt and the man have bickered with each other. You facepalmed and calmed her down. "Okay okay, I'm good now sweetie. Now would kindly explain it all" your aunt acting the nicest person while that man scoffed at her attitude. Now it's your turned to get mad at this man.

"Excuse you, sir. I saved YOUR ass and risk MY life to beat up the shit out of the unknown group of men and your shitty attitude towards us...WELL, I Should hand over you to that man" you said out of anger. Then the man being serious now. "The group of men you fought is the group of mafias. But thank you for saving me.." the man said thoughtfully.

Your aunt hummed in response and you accepted it for his gratitude. "Well, why are they after you? Where are your group members?" The man stood up and turn to deadly serious mode. "That's none of your business. I'm leaving" he said and left the house. "Well that was rude," you said.

You rolled your eyes and began doing your usual stuff since it's weekend. Then the news popped out, you saw something that is interesting enough for you...

~To Be Continue~

Notes: Running out of ideas...sowwy~ please forgive me🙏. Thank you for reading this story! Hope you liked it! Luv you guys! Pls vote and comment on what will happen next? And who is the man that y/n save? What did she saw on the news? Stay tuned! I purple you💜💜