(3)

*Author's Pov*

Today is the weekday so you have to work at the coffee shop and take care of the costumer's drink

Today is the weekday so you have to work at the coffee shop and take care of the costumer's drink. Your mind have thinking of something else until someone is shaking your shoulder. You look at the costumer and realized the drink. You then apologize to the costumer and she accept it then left with the drink.

"What's wrong? You seem off about it" she worries. Then a group of student appeared, and one of them ordered the drink while the others went to have a seat. You smile to the student and handed him the drink.

"I'm fine, layla" you said. "Fair enough" she hummed in respond and continue to work. You admit that something is occured your mind but you decided not to let that mind distracted you.

Everyone here is respect you so they don't even wanna ask another question about you. You and kara were working nightshift today. Your boss called you since you can protect layla as it is dangerous for her at night especially she couldn't defend herself.

The news that day you saw is the group that you fought with them but haven't get caught yet so they are still on the loose. Layla as the new staff member at the workshop after being hired by your boss. "Let's go home since no one is gonna come" layla nodded at you.

Layla waited outside while you locking the lock at ouside making sure no one can came to robbed the money. You turned around and see there is no sight of layla. You dialed her number and called her but there is no respond.

"I guess her phone have no more battery? That's weird" you tried again to called her but still no respond until you heard a thud.

You rushed towards worrying something bad happened to her but eventually it's someone who have felt down. You helped the person to get up and saw layla's presence. You looked at layla who is munching the food while looking at you innocently.

'I swear imma kill this girl if i could' you clenched your fist tight but you release. "Where are you wondering off to? Did you know that i was worry" You asked nicely.

"Oh m-mianhae, i promise i will never do that again and making you worry." Layla said. "Nah,it's fine. Anyways let's go" you said and layla followed while getting in car start driving until you have reached layla's home safely which is near the coffeeshop.

She get out the car and before she enter the house, she waved at you goodbye and you wave back then she enter her house. You then get back to the car, you headed home as your aunt and sung-ho waiting.

You have reached to your home so you got out of the car and enter the house but there is no one there.

You amused that they haven't back yet so you asked the maid whom is doing chores. "Why haven't they back yet?" You asked. "Well both mistress and master have some business attending to do" the maid replied. You smile to her and you started to message her but then suddenly light have been off.