(5)

Recap:

"They're here!" The maid said while panting from running.

-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What?!" Your aunt freaked out and went with the maid but you grabbed her wrist. "Wait who's here?" You asked while holding her wrist but she yanked your hand away. "I will explain to you later!" Your aunt said and left the training room with the maid leaving you and sung-ho.

"Uncle..who are they that the maid is talking about?" You asked him. "I don't know" he said. Then no long after your aunt came back.

"Aunt, what happened? what's wrong?" You worried. "I'm fine sweetie. It's just the neighbours came to our house that's all" your aunt smiled.

"You know we're not in the neighbourhood right?" You said making her realize. "Omo! I totally forgot how forgetful i am" your aunt facepalmed herself and sung-ho chuckled.

"Well atleast everything is fine now so let's start the training ok?" Sung-ho said but your aunt halted both of you.

"Before that! I want you guys to meet someone!" Your aunt signal the mens to come out while the two of you greeted the person. The mens greeted you back and begin the training with them.

*Few Hours later*

The three of you came out and headed downstairs to have some rest due to tiredness. The mens have gone to their home after training us. "So hows it going?" Your aunt smack sung-ho's shoulder while playing video game. "Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you!" Sing-ho looked at her disbelief after game over.

"Bitch you better watch your language as you know my temper" Sung-ho talk back to her and ignore her. "Aish you lil-" your aunt stopped her action as she felt your gaze to her. "Don't worry about me.

Just do whatever you want" you said while sung-ho looked at you speechless. Then your maid sudden came to tell that the company needed her.

Your aunt face began serious when it comes to her company. She went to her room to get ready. Not long after, she about to leave but then she called both of you to tag along with her but you refused as you're lazy so Sung-ho went to accompany with her.

Just about to opened the door, she took a glance at you. "Make sure not to wondered around anywhere. And if I never see you around the house and I swear I will show you no mercy!" your aunt warned you causing you to gulp hard and left the house. You sighed loudly while laying on the couch and wondered around with headphones on.

You start mouthing the lyrics while rap along the song 'daechwita'. You hype around the house while the maid telling you to not to cause a mess but you ignore her words. You felt out bored while taking off the headphones. "Ughh i'm bored!" You frowned. Then you heard a phone ring so you looked at your phone and it's sung-ho who have called you. You picked up the call asking why he called you.

~On the call~

Sung-ho📞
Yah! Do you want to come with us?

You📞
I told you i don't want to come when it comes to bussiness.

Sung-ho📞
Come on, there is louder speaker for you to play that song.😏

You📞
Fuck you!

Sung-ho📞
Mind your damn language or else *aunt interuppt and snatch his phone*

You📞
Hello? Hello?

Sung-ho📞
Yah! I heard both of your conversation out loud *yelled*