(38)

Recap:

Yoongi slowly look at your lips and back to your eyes. "Do you perhaps..." yoongi trying to said something.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Do you perhaps drunk or something?" Yoongi said while stared into your eyes.

His cat eyes caught you off guard as if he saw throught your soul which makes you fall into abyss of his eyes.

You quickly shrugged off and ignore him then a hand slammed in front of you. You turned and found yourself being pinned by yoongi.

"Yah what do you want from me." You angered. "You." Yoongi slowly formed smirked causing you to blushed.

You clear your throat try to act normal when yoongi is few inches close to touched your lips.

Yoongi slowly yet gently touched your face but you jerk his hands off and pushed him off to make your way out of there.

You feel awkward as yoongi acting like this but little did you know that yoongi is secretly smile at you from your back and you lefted.

You went to the living room and saw no one is there so you decided to walked alone outside of the mansion calm yourself down.

As soon as you went out, you decided pay a vist at your aunt's company since you haven't meet up with her ever since that day.

You stopped as you feel someone grabbing your wrist.

You look behind and see taehyung grabbing your wrist. "Where are going? Shouldn't you be with boss?" Taehyung cocked his eyebrow.

"Why do i have to be with him, i ain't his toys. I can go whenever i want." You replied arrogantly.

"That's not what i meant, y/n." Taehyung sighed. 

"Then what do you mean?" You said it sarcastically. "Boss is calling you." Taehyung said.

"I ain't going.." you said. "What? Did something happened between you two?" Taehyung said with doe eyes.

"I just.. want to ease my minds off for a moment." You said.

"Too late." You wanna to talk back at taehyung but instead yoongi appeared beside him like a ghost want to posessed him.

Yoongi told taehyung to leave and now that left two of you alone again.

*Yoongi's Pov*

'Aish women is so difficult to know' i thought.

"What?" I looked up to her. Did i spoke too loud? I looked at her with blinking eye.

"U-uhhm... by what happened earlier do you remember anything specifically?" I tried to confirm what she meant earlier.

If she really meant those then it is no surprised cuz i predict that will happened one day.

As i was waiting for her answer, a phone ring interrupted us.

Y/n picked up her phone call and i overheard since its quite clear to hear the voice from the phone.

She was talking to her aunt. After awhile, she hunged up and back to our topic.

"Hey.. wanna tag along?" Y/n ask. "Sure, let me grab my bike." I said and went to garage to get my bike.

*Yoongi's Pov ended*

*Your Pov*

After my words blurted out, things became awkward between me and him.

Ughh what was i thinking of jumping conclusion like that.