(30)

You woke up by the sudden light coming from the window causing your eyes to feel the sting of light.

You woke up from your dream while patting your forehead trying to recalled but failed. You get up from your bed and went to do morning routine.

Your mind went totally blank while brushing your teeth and changed your clothes.

You went out of your room with your jacket on since your the only person that have awoken early.

While headed downstairs, you heard a heavy footsteps. You then saw yoongi standing at the balcony feeling the wind breeze.

You just about to went another direction then a deep husky voice called you causing you to halted your step.

"Were you going somewhere?" Yoongi asked while his back facing you.

"None of your business." You said it straight forwarded as you don't want to faced him.

This time, yoongi turned around and stared deeply to your eyes however you looked at him with blankly.

"And what exactly are you trying to say? That 'ur business is my business?' yoongi i am living my own life not yours and i have the right whenever i choose." You said it sarcastistic tone.

Yoongi just scoffted at you for your words. "Oh? I assume you are going somewhere.." Yoongi said as he walked towards you.

Every step he walks like the beats of your heart. You don't get used to have this feeling but it somehow grew stronger.

"Yah, leave me.." You whispered and growled at the same time.

Then both of you heard someone approaching so both of you backed away from each other prevent from misunderstood.

The person soon revealed jungkook with messy hair while rubbing his eyes as he walks.

"Yah hyung..why are you up that early?" Jungkook yawned and then went to another direction while sleepy walk.

Both you and yoongi watched jungkook slowly lefted the scene but you didn't realised that yoongi have been holding your wrist. You then looked at your wrist and back to yoongi.

Yoongi then realised and quickly let go of your wrist. You twisted your wrist while glaring at yoongi.

"Shoot one last time, and i will kill you." Yoongi said and quickly left the scene.

Slowly everyone woken up and eat breakfast together then went back to do their stuff. 

You took out the photo that Mrs. Min have gave you yesterday so you kept it safe into your pockets.

"Y/n-ah, could you come in for a sec."Mrs. Min called so you went to the kitchen. "Yes?" You said it politely.

Mrs. Min then took out the list of groceries which make your eyes gone bigger as you watched the lists. "Mrs. Min helped out" Mrs.Min pleased. "Alright, i will" You flashed a smile to her.

"Oh that's great and you will be going with them." Mrs. Min said and signal him to come. You turned and see namjoon showing his dimple smile.

You could feel the chills coming from the gaze which is none other than Yoongi.

Mrs. Min noticed it and prepare the spatula while hitting on her palms of her hand.

"Yah, you shortie. Go and help out your father instead of minding people's business." Mrs.Min said.

Both you and namjoon couldn't hold the laughter after mention 'shortie' right in front of yoongi's face.

"Ignore the son of mine, he is like this." Mrs.Min savagely said.

"Make sure to buy the groceries and namjoon, help her out." Mrs.Min demanded.

"I'm sorry but i have something to do so i guess i can't help." Namjoon said. "Omo wae??" Mrs.Min said while holding the spatula.

"Why not ask yoongi to help? I'm sure he can help." Namjoon said while signal you to look at yoongi who is standing there grumpy while leaning beside the floor.

Yoongi then do the hand-sign of murder thread on the throat. You rolled your eyes and play along with namjoon.

"Well, i'm supposed so. Yah! Yoongi-ah! Help with the groceries then" Mrs.Min said then both you and namjoon lefted.

Yoonji then appeared with cold eyes and headphones on her ears. "You guys..need something?" Yoonji said with slowy voice.

"Nope, not at all." You replied while flashed a smile but yoonji just ignore you and continue to walked away.

Namjoon laughed his ass off after what just hapoened. "Yah, what's so funny to you?" You said while smacked his muscular arm.

You feel your hand hurt as if you just hitted an iron. "Well gonna go" Namjoon lefted as J-hope called namjoon for his help.

Then you heard a loud footstep as if someone is running then slowly you heard a screamed.

You turned around and see Taehyung is being chased by jungkook as jungkook runs very fast like flash in the movie. As they ran, you feel the wind blowing.

You flinched as yoongi tapped your shoulder. Both you and yoongi went out just to buy groceries that his mother just listed.

*Time Skipped*

You and have bought many groceries and done all the list that his mother have prepared. Now you and yoongi are on the way back to his parent's home.

The whole trip was deadly silence as no one decided to speak first. You look at the view from the car window while yoongi is focusing on the road. You feel bored so you took out your phone just to scroll some social media.

You try to take a look from the map and realised yoongi have taking to the wrong path. "Yah! Yoongi did you know that u walked the wrong way??" You said while yoongi is ignoring you.

"Yah! Yoongi-ah!" You yelled. Then yoongi stopped the car, both of you got out of the car. You realised it is somewhere you familiar with.

The tree is standing beside you and yoongi while manage to find a better view.

"What are we here for??" You confused. "This is the place where we make promises.." yoongi said with sad tone. You somehow feel sad for him but you just ignore the feeling.

You hung your head low as you kept silences. "Well, time to head back.

I just wanna came to see the view-" Yoongi stopped his track as you hold his hand. Yoongi looked at you with blank doe face confused. "Yoongi..." you said.

"Have we..." you slowly said. "Have we ever seen each other before?" You finally looked up to his eyes as you are lost in your own memories and you looked for an answer.

~To Be Continue~

Hey gems!! Long time no see! Did you missed me?

Hope everyone doing well.. Vote and comment please and sorry for the boring chapter i write😅 i kinda lost in my own writing skill and ran out of ideas. Thank you for reading! Stay safe, healthy and stay happy! Luv ya💜❤