(19)

*Author's Pov*

*In the dream*

Mommy? *flash* daddy?*flash* h-help...*flash* then the car crash appeared on the scene.*flash* "Noooooo!" The girl cried while you witness it.

*Back to present*

"NOOOOO!" you woke up from your nightmare and you felt your head hurts.

The person opened the door revealed hoseok and the others except yoongi.

"What happened?" All of them became seriously worried and came into your room. All of them questioning you yet you don't have a chance to answered all of them once.

Ever since that day, you feel your head hurts recently. Jin tried to check up on you yet he haven't found the source of your health.

Then you tried to all of their question as they getting worried. You also want to know the answer of your dream that you were.

You feel so real in dream that you couldn't believe. "We should bring you to the hospital cuz i can't help with that" jin said. You nodded because he has a point.

"Sure i'll go and have a check up with the doctors" you said.

"Please let us know when you need help or you can call the maids to help" All of them left you room after you gave them an 'ok' look.

Your mind is like a puzzles waiting for you to put it piece by piece.

*Your Pov*

What was that gonna do with me? Why i have the same dream? Was it a memories?

Surely it is warning for me or was it telling me something? I deep in my thoughts while trying to figure out the problems and i could feel my head hurts again.

I should stop questioning myself then. I get up but felt a sting pain on lower body.

You then realised that it is the day of the painful day that women have to faced.

'Aish why do women have suffer this...' i thought again and sighed loudly while went to do my morning routine.

Meanwhile, i then checked the bag whether i have brought it or not. Bingo! Good thing i brought it. I smiled happily like an idiot for dumbest thing.

After that, i headed downstairs and went straight to the dining table. All of them have gathered except yoongi. The maid said that they tried to call yet they couldn't call him up.

Namjoon then get up from his seat and went to call him. Soon after, yoongi and namjoon came to the dining room after calling yoongi.Everyone then began to eat silently once everyone have seated.

*Your Pov Ended*

*Time Skipped*

While everyone is chatting, you get up from your seat and went to your room to changed your outfit for going out.

Your outfit:

You wore sneakers and about to headed out

You wore sneakers and about to headed out. "Where are you going?" Jimin asked. "To buy some personal stuff" you replied. "By the way can i borrow your motorcycle, Taehyung?" You asked. "Sure, here you go!" Taehyung throw you the key and you catched it perfectly. "Thanks" You then headed out  and left.

*At outside of the mansion*

You start the engine of the motorcycle and drive your way to the convieniate store to buy some pads for stock. You then parked the bike in front of the store and enter the store.

*At the Convienience store*

You took some package of the pads for stock and your needs. You then went to the cashier to pay up and went out afterwards. "Thank you for coming!" The cashier greeted farewell.

*At outside*

You sighed as you felt the pain from your lower body.

You look at the left and see there is a bakery store so you went in to buy. While you're buying, you didn't know that there is someone watching you from afar.

You felt uneasy so you quickly buy the beards and went to your bike and went to the mansion.

The more you ride, the tension you feel as you are being followed. You then went to the hospital to set up an appointment with the docters for your health check up.

The nurse then settle your appoinments and left. You turned around and saw the same man watching at you. You felt weak so you just shrugged it off. You then make your way to the mansion.

*??? Pov*

I felt my phone buzzed so i took out the phone and it's from the boss so i picked up. "Boss, i think i found her..."

~To Be Continue~

Double updated! I won't be able to updated more often especially on the weekdays. Mood swings, stress, homework and self study! I have to! So bear it with me and thank you for reading! Stay safe everyone! What do you think gonna happened next! Vote and comment appreciated it! Stay tuned!

A/n: i know this chapter is boring and confused... so sorry🤧