(40)

Author's Pov:

You woke up early morning and doing morning routine for getting ready.

After that, you headed downstairs and went to the kitchen to make your breakfast.

While your cooking, you feel presence behind you but you didn't look back as you are cooking. "You woke up early today, jin"
You said while cooking.

Jin's eyes widened as you mentioned his name without looking. Jin then quickly back to normal by clearing his throat.

"So.. what's for breakfast." Jin said while leaning beside the wall.

"I just make my own breakfast so you boys have to make your own breakfast." You said with sassy tone.

Once you done making your breakfast, you looked at jin for a second while holding the food and made your way to the dining room to eat your breakfast.

You make your simple breakfast which is bacon and eggs.

You looked at the time on your watch knowing it is still early so you began to eat.

After eating, you hold your dish to the kitchen and ready to wash along with the pan.

When you went into kitchen, you saw jin is cooking so you decided not to bothered him so you went to wash your dish quitely.

"Put the plate in the sink, i'll help you wash it." Jin said while he is cooking.

"No, its okay, i'll wash it." You declined and began to wash.

The sizzling cooking sound fill the kitchen with food aroma.

After done washing dishes, you went to the living room to take a seat and scrolling social media.

You then heard a footstep approaching, You looked at the person who is sleepy.

"Morning, noona..." Jungkook said with sleepy tone while his hair is messy.

Jungkook went to the fridge and grabbed banana milk for freshen up the day.

Slowly everyone have woke up except yoongi whom is still roaming in his dream.

You looked at the clock and you went to ask Taehyung to borrow his bike. You get the key from taehyung and went out to seek for the truth.

*Author's Pov ended*

*Jimin's Pov*

After y/n lefted the house, all of us except yoongi thinking one of us have to wake yoongi up.

Speaking of yoongi, no one even dare to wake him up especially he is sleeping.

All of us were deciding who should go while the others have to pray for being alive after calling yoongi up.

Without thinking nor hesitate, we heard a footstep approached.

All of us were looking at the direction of the person who have just woken up. It was none other than our boss, min yoongi.

"What are you guys blabbering about? I could literally hear you guys from above." Yoongi said with weird look as if he saw a freak.

Before we could speak, yoongi went to make a coffee as that is first thing in the morning he would do.

Me and taehyung along with members shared a look then back to normal.

*Jimin's Pov ended*

*At your destination*

*Author's pov*

You have reached your destination after following the guidance.

You wore a simple black hoodie with sporty outfit and a mask just in case to prevent your identity.

You stand right in front of the building and you take a deep breathe before enter the building.

As you entered, you saw many nurses and doctors were busy helping patients as many of patients waiting for their turn.

The first thing you would do is go to the receptionist and mentioned the doctors name and purpose of coming here.

"I'm sorry as our doctors have been busy lately, come back another time. Or book the appointment earlier you arrived." The receptionist said.

Just about to leave, then a doctor approached.

"Ma'am, who are you looking for?" The doctor asked and you mentioned the doctor's name and telling that you have an urgent to meet the doctor.

"Oh! I see.." the doctor said while thinking. Not long after, the doctor escort you to the room which labelled the doctor's name that you mentioned.

"Here we are! And good luck!" You thanked the doctor after he said that and he lefted.

You hesistately knock the door before you entered.

You opened the door, revealed the doctor as if the person waiting for your arrival.

"Hello, y/n. I assume your aunt call you here right?" The doctor calmly said knowing that the reason of your arrival.

~To Be Continue~

Nothing to say here, hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment! I'm happy to read your feedbacks! Stay safe and healthy everyone!