(4)

*Your Room*

You felt the sun shines upon your eyes. You groaned and cover yourself in the blanket then suddenly, someone took your blanket causing you to get up and glare at that person.

"Yah! How long you decided to sleep HUH?!" Your aunt said. "Ughhh, just let me have five more minutes..." you said in sleepy tone. "Ugh fine..." you glare at your aunt whom is leaving your room. You get up and went to do your morning routine as they are waiting for you to have breakfast together.

Your outfit:

(Ignore the background XD focus on the outfit!😂😂)

You wore the boyish style as you will went out and meet the person who blackmailed you which is today. You haven't told them yet as you are a lone wolf without your pack.

You went downstairs and both of them look at you confused. You went and sat down with them and began to eat. "Going somewhere?" Your aunt asked and you hummed in respond.

"Is it about 'that'?" You stopped as your aunt mention. "Yea, my boss is looking for me to help out with the shop" you said it calmly trying not to get more suspicious. "I see, make sure not to come late at home got it?" Your aunt said.

"Got it!" You replied. "By the way can i borrow your bike? I'm lazy to drive my car" you said while looking at Sung-ho. "Sure..and bish don't you dare to hurt my baby(his bike). If anything happened to my baby, i will kill you for sure." Sung-ho warned while handed you the key and you rolled your eyes then took it. "Yea,yea. I know." You said.

After eating, you went out of the house and about to opened the door. "Wait!" You halted as your aunt called. "Here, you forgot this" you touched your neck and realize you forgot your necklace.

You thank your aunt and wore it right away as the necklace is precious to you. It reminds you and someone who you appreciate it. You bid them farewell and left the house. You put your helmet on for safety and began to start engine.

This is the bike btw: