(42)

Recap:

As you are struggling, the person injected something to the handkerchief.

"Yoongi.." the only thing you could mouth a word before you lose your balance and everything went black.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

On the brightest day with the brightest sun, you groaned as you feel something sting to your eyes while blocking the light with one hand.

You get up and feel unfamiliar of this place.

You could only hear the birds chirping and found yourself in the unfamiliar cabin as if you are in the time travel or something.

You found yourself that your clothes have been changed.

You then get panicked and ask yourself whether you did it or not. Suddenly, someone enter the house.

You took the knife which is near you for self defense.

The old lady looked at you with calmed face instead of frighten.

"Yah! Is this how you repay for saving your ass?" The old lady said and continue minding her own bussiness.

*Your Pov*

'Saving my life? What does she mean by that? Last thing i remember....' i then remember that i was being sabotage by a man from behind and black out.

I lower the knife and placed it on the table. I then asked the old lady where my clothes were.

"Yah! How you disgrace lil girl for disrespect the elderly." The old lady replied.

I then went outside just to take some fresh air instead of hearing her nagging around.

I sighed as soon as i went outside. I then realized that i have no phone with me.

I then rushed back in and asked the old lady. "Have you seen my phone?" I asked and she pointed at one of the drawers.

I opened the drawer and glad to found my phone and ready to get the heck out of here.

As i was opened the phone, the phone display shown dead battery.

Great... great as hell, my phone dead and now i don't even fucking know that where am i.

'Might as well, help out the old lady before she killed me' i thought.

Since i wore the traditional korean clothing, and ask wether need some help and do it in old fashion way.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ may i know where is this place?" I asked out of curious about this place and it is beautiful yet historical places to be known.

One of the little girl chuckled as if i just lost a memory or something.

"We are at Yong in!" The little girl replied and went out to played with another kid.

I then began to do a small bussiness which the old lady constructed.

Turns out many customers were enjoying the stuff that have sold here and of course many shops available along the streets.

But little did i know that, my sixth sense is picking up something.

My sixth sense is telling me that i am being watched by something or someone.

I shrugged of the thought and continue to the bussiness that i just helped out with the old lady.

Suddenly, a group of men with disgusting face wandering around the streets as if they bought the place.

One of the man disturbing the food stall by destroying the food that own by the owner.

I then whisper at the old lady wondering who were they.

"They were the troublemakers.. no one dare to stand up for themself otherwise our life will be killed by them." The old lady whispered back.

'No one dare to? More like they don't even dare to messed with me then.

Just to be sure they don't come to this direction' i thought to myself and i took a peek of the people that were frighten by them.

Guess they have been doing like this many times. Just as i unexpected that, they have arrived in front of me. I took a glance of them.

I can tell that they are took some interested on me for their needs. One of the man took my wrist without hesitate.

The old lady was wanting to help me but get blocked by two mens.

The one who was grabbing my wirst, i assumed that is the head one which is the leader.

I feel disgusted by the act of this man. Feel sorry for this dude's mom for giving birth of this shitty man with shitty attitude.

I rolled my eyes and teach him some lesson for bullying and having shitty attitude.

All of them were watching me during the fight scene at the street.

For me, it is nothing special but to them, it is something like giving justice for them.

The two mens saw their boss have been knocked down by me. The two of them began to charged at me.

I was ready to fight but the only difficult things is that i'm wearing hanbok which is difficult to handle one especially the spin kick skill.

The only thing i can do is dodge their attacks and find a way to make the skirt shorter so i can easily move.

Just about time, i finally kick their balls to stunned them. The audience are frighten of the scene they just witness.

Soon the three of them know i'm not the person they can messed with and run along like a pigeons.

Once i glare at them, they automatically minding their bussiness and i continue to helped out.

*Your Pov ended*

*Time skipped*

*On the otherhand*

*Author's Pov*

"Hows the navigations of her?" The person spoke with the hat covering the face. "Doing good as usual." The person said.

The person satisfied with the answer and decided to give him a reward which is gold and jewels.

"Keep doing the progress, make sure she is not getting out of your sight." The person said. "Yes sir!" The members said and went to do their things.

The person played with the wine by spinning while thinking of a plan to take his arch enemy down. A malicious thought came to his mind and chuckled of his thought.

*Author's Pov ended*

~To Be Continue~

Hey gems!This is 1000+ words on this chap! Is there anyone still reading? Well hope you enjoyed the story and give an honest feedback of this story! That way, it is a way i can improve it! Stay safe and healthy gems!