(39)

Recap:

Both eun and sung ho have shocked to see you. "Y-y/n-" eun got cutted off by you. "I heard everything..." you replied.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Third person Pov*

Both Eun kyung and Sung ho were shocked to see y/n in unexpected appearance in their office.

Everything have stopped as if time have freeze everything. Everything have been silence only cold wind blown.

The silence have slowly killing the three of them especially Eun whom is y/n's aunt herself have been hiding the secret from y/n throughout years.

Eun kyung gulped hard as she is unexpected that one day have to happened now.

Eun began to feared more than nervous. When y/n waited for answers, sung ho wanted to help his sister but eun kyung halted him down.

"Aunt.. you know i have amnesia all along didn't you?" Y/n hung her head low just so they couldn't see her expression.

Things getting more awkward while the cold wind blew making them shivered.

"Why didn't you tell me..." Y/n saddened for not knowing her own mental.

Eun kyung said nothing but silence. Y/n then went to sit on the couch like a man while having deep thoughts.

Y/n sighed and took a glance at her aunt. Sung ho on the other hand wanted to speak somethin but words have stuck into his throat.

"Am i not trust worthy enough for you?" Y/n asked. "No, you are trust worthy enough dear.." eun kyung said.

"Then why your hiding this from me.." y/n said holding back her tears.

"I-i just.. i just don't know how to tell you-" Eun flinched by the sound of slamming table loudly.

"You know i have this sickness yet you HIDE it from me and letting me figured out MYSELF without knowing that this gonna be pain in the ass!" Y/n yelled at her.

"I didn't want you to discovered the memory that is forbidden-" Eun kyung covered her mouth as she just spoke something that she shouldn't just told.

"What forbidden?" As soon as y/n said, Sung ho noticed y/n was in rage as y/n is angry yet dissapointed of her aunt for keeping this from her.

Sung ho stepped in front of y/n trying to stopped her.

"Out of my way!" Y/n growled while glare at sung ho deadly.

"Not until you calm yourself down." Sung ho said. Y/n chuckled at his word.

"Calm? How the FUCK i can stay calm when BOTH OF YOU know that I. HATE. LIES!!" Y/n was in rage as if demon have possessed in her body.

"If you were in my situation, what would you do?! Huh?! Keeping secret does not helped it solved the problem cuz it will appeared one day! Now what fucking else that you hide from me!" Y/n getting more angered.

"I'm hiding this from you, that means im protecting you!!" Eun yelled.

"I don't need your protection! I can protect myself!" Y/n snapped back without knowing tears have been escaped from her eye. Without a second, y/n finally cried.

Eun kyung sighed and went to the drawer to take some document and went towards y/n.

Eun kyung wanted to pat her head but y/n slapped her hand. "Fuck off" Y/n said still angry. Eun kyung then handed her the document.