(35)

Recap:

"As CEO yourself, shouldn't appear this type of scene don't you think, eun kyung? Or should i say agent 603. The well known-agent among the underground.." I smirked at her as her reaction is something that i expected to know.

"You may be her aunt but i know all about you, agent. I don't know what your purpose so better do your job well and kept my family safe." I spoke to her.

"If not, i will have your head for sure." I sended her my darken glare and lefted the balcony.

*Yoonji's Pov Ended*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Third Person POV*

Eun kyung (your aunt) gulped hard as yoonji mentioned it. Eun kyung was shocked at first as she never told anyone beside y/n.

Then eun kyung chuckled at her which makes yoonji scoffted. "Looks like you have know it, yoonji." Eun kyung said. "Yes, i once an agent but now i'm not.." Eun kyung added.

"And why is the sudden visit?" Yoonji said with arm crossed. "I came here by invitation of your family." Eun kyung said.

"That is not something i wanted to hear.." Yoonji's face began darken while looked at her with smirk. "Oh?" Eun kyung felt threaten by yoonji's aura.

The area filled with dark aura combined by both yoonji and eun kyung as if they are ready for the cat fight. "Was it related  somthing to you?" Yoonji said while checking out her fingernails.

"How-" her words get cut off by yoonji. "Like i said, i know all about you, former agent." Yoonji said. Eun kyung sighed while she lean her back against the bar.

"Was it y/n in danger?" Yoonji said as she is worried somehow. Eun kyung was shocked to hear about y/n.

"I got it.." Yoonji said as she knows it and both of them having girl talks. Then sung ho appeared the scene and yoonji took her leaves afterwards.

"Did i missed something?" Sung ho said. "Nah you ain't missed any of it." Eun kyung said while form a small smile and leave sung ho dumbfounded.

*Third Person Pov ended*

*At your room*

*Author's pov*

You went back to your room right after you left yoongi's room. Your heart somehow reacted to him and it is beating really fast.

You leaned on your door while feeling your heartbeat like it's playing a song. Then you heard a knocked.

Then your mind began to wondered something... a secret that you have been wanting to find out.

Suddenly, a scene appeared a couple holding a baby with tears and gave it to a women throught your mind. Your head began to fuzzed as you dicovered a new memory.

You put your both hands beside your head while breathing heavily. Then a scene flashed again that car crash with the same family.

You somehow feel your related to them but you don't remember literally.You feel your memory is getting blocked by one another untill you heard a door knock.

"Y/n unnie.. it's me." You familiar with the soft voice so you get up and opened the door revealed yoonji.

"Oh hey! What's up!" You changed your facial expression. "I need to talk to you for a moment, may i come in?" Yoonji asked and you let her enter your room and close the door from behind.

"So what exactly you wanna talk about?" You faked a smile to her. "Yah, don't smile it like that! It's too fake." Yoonji said. "Bruh" you said. "How's your condition?" Yoonji questioned.