(28)

Recap:

"You don't remember me do you?" Yoongi said.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_

"What the hell are you talking about?" You said while yoongi still glue on you. "Have we met before?" You added.

Yoongi then sighed and let you go. You massage your back as you're confusing about it.

"No, we didn't.." yoongi said while placed his hands on the table full of paper.

"You may leave and pack your stuff now.."Yoongi said while facing on the table. Yoongi didn't took a glance on you and you leave his office and headed to your room.

*At your room*

You began packed your stuff then your mind  suddenly have a flashback causing you holding your head with both hands.

You began to breathe heavily as your strying to control your breathe. You get up but you ended up collapsed on the floor.

Your vision getting blurry again but you heard a door opened loudly and a voice calling you.

Soon the vision began clear enough then you unexpected to see yoongi and namjoon worrying about you.

"I'm fine. Just wanna get some sleep."You then forced yourself a smile to prevent them worrying about you.

Both Yoongi and namjoon however are not easily to be fooled than you thought it will be.

"Cut that act, y/n. You ain't fooled us that easily." Yoongi said while you rested your head onto his chest. "He is right. Just spill it, y/n." Namjoon said while agreed to namjoon.

"Namjoon-ah, we need your help at the outside" the three of you heard jin calling namjoon. "Coming!" Namjoon yelled back then turn his gaze on you.

"We talk about this later." Namjoon said and leave your room.

You quickly get up as you don't want to face yoongi. You ignore him and continue to pack your stuff and getting ready to leave.

You could feel yoongi is stared at you. You turned around and look at him.

"Boss? Aren't wanting to leave." You said causing him to woke up from his daydreaming. "Yeah." Yoongi clear his throat.

*Yoongi's Pov*

'Wow yoongi...just wow.. you shouldn't be quick to jump in conclusion.

Give her some time, she might be remembered it' i thought myself.

We all then get in the van and headed to the Daegu assuming that it could be a long trip from south korea. 

After putting the stuff at the trunk leaving some of my mens in charge while i'm gone.

I took a glance at y/n but i could tell that she is ignoring after what just happened at there.

'Aish, i should have give her some time to recovered' i thought to myself.

Then heard a song coming from her headphone as she is wearing.

I ignored it and continue to sleep on the car. While i was trying to sleep, my thought is keeping me awake.

Damn it! Why this moment! I cursed myself. "Yoongi!" I shot my eyes opened and see y/n beside me.

"What's up?" I said it casually. "Mind telling me a bit about your parents?" Y/n whispered. "Yah, wae? You scared?" I scoffted at her. Then y/n smack my shoulder.

"Yah! Don't judge me that fast, you bastard!" Y/n sweared while whispered.

"Then why do you whispered, bitch?" I said almost loudly but y/n covered my mouth.

"Don't test me, or i will let you taste of my blade." Y/n said. Suddenly, jungkook yelled. Everyone eyes on him whom is playing video games with taehyung and jimin.

"Aish, hyung! You could have cover me during the battle!" Jungkook complained as he is competitive when it comes to game and losing is not in his dictionary.

I then placed my hand at the seat causing the three of them to looked me with fear as if they sense that a demon is watching them. They immediately shut their mouth and began to doing something else.

Y/n then chuckled at it while all of us confuse. "Whoops, sorry just that you guys are being cute" y/n chuckled at the three of them. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and continue to sleep.

*Yoongi's Pov Ended*

*On the road trip*

"Hey, taehyung-ah. What does their parents like?" You asked taehyung as your curious since you never met them before.

"Oh! You will love it! They are welcoming to every new members like you so don't worry about it!" Taehyung said it calmly.

The sudden mind came throught imagining what would yoongi's parent's look like and their personality. You then thanked him for that.

Curiosity hits you but the feeling you feel is somehow familiar to you.

On the side of you have known and seen them before while on the other side of you doesn't.

You getting more and more confused as your mind kept playing tricks on you.

You mumbling non stop until jungkook called you. "Nae?" You said.

"We're getting a food and beverage, any request?" Jimin said while jungkook helped him.

"Uh..snacks and cole would be great." You said and they went to the store and buy it for the journey.

Namjoon needed to take the gas for the journey while jin and taehyung went along with jungkook and jimin.

You look at them from afar, the three of them like a child while jin is like the mother of these child. You chuckled and then they all came back in the van and ready to continue the journey.

~To Be Continue~

Heya! You might wondering why i less have photos while the first few chapters have it

well i'm kinda lazy to find picture hehe sowwy~ and tomorrow is the last day i can uploaded and wednesday my school will be opened!

Yayy able to meet my friends for long time!✨✨So how are you guys been doing lately?
Well see you guys! And don't worry about the updates!

I will be back when i have time to updated! Hehe^^ last but not least, thank you for reading! Vote and comment will be mean alot to me❤ i love reading your comments XD so be sure to check out those books from the previous chap! Bye guys👋 stay safe, healthy and happy! Luv yall❤