(26)

*In the early morning*

*At your room*

You woke up earlier before alarm start buzzing, you wore your casual clothes set after you have done your morning routine.

Your outfit:

You opened the door quitely as you don't want to disturb others

You opened the door quitely as you don't want to disturb others. You then closed the door from behind and make your way to the door.

*At Outside*

You then make your way towards the bus stop waiting for the bus arrived. However, you felt someone's presence that your familiar with but you ignore it.

Not long after, the bus have arrived so you went into the bus and the bus drove to the next stop.

*Yoongi's Pov*

*(Earlier)At His Room*

Another same dream about y/n is my childhood... I then woke up and headed to kitchen to grabbed something to drink.

I then heard a door opened. I then opened the door and saw y/n. Where is she going in the early morning? Curiosity hits me.

At first i don't even care about it but somehow my heart does not listening to my mind. Why? I wanna know that too..

I then sighed and getting ready for heading out. After that, i make my way towards the door. I put my hoodie on and mask so she not able to recognize me.

*At Outside*

I slowly walked behind her just to make sure she won't look back. I don't know why i feel like i'm stalking her but at same time, i want to make sure she is safe..just like i promised.

Then the bus have arrived, i saw y/n went into the bus so i went in. Luckily she didn't notice it and the bus drove to the next stop.

*Yoongi's Pov ended*

You have reached your stop so you went out from the bus and took out your phone to navigate the location where you need to meet with therapist.

You decided to headed alone instead of calling yoongi to came along with you.

'Why my mind couldn't stop thinking of that grumpy grandpa' you thought and you frustrated while holding your phone until you bumped into someone.

"Watch where your going, young lady" the man said and continue to walked.

'It's all your fault yoongi for keep bugging me throught my mind' you thought. Little did you know that yoongi is actually following you. You turned around see no one is there so you ignore it.

Yoongi is sighed in relieved that you didn't saw him and continue to follow you. You however have made it to the destination. Yoongi then followed you into the place where you went in.