About the Story

In this story, is not meant to trigered anyone or bts in this content. This story contains matured content such as drugs, violance, strong language, depression, self-harm and abusive and car crash. Before you reading this, i just want to let you guys know that everything in this story are mere coincidence.

This is the second story i will be wrote but i might take a delayed so hopefully you would understand. Also, not meant for getting hate on the characters nor story and please don't take it seriously.

Again this is also BTS fanfiction story, if you felt uncomfortable while reading this then it is understandable and i suggest you not to read but if you are okay to read then you have my warning. So be prepared cause this story your reading will be full of thriller yet action fanfiction story.

Now that you have read it, without further do. Hope you find this story likeable yet enjoyable to read! Wish you all the best! Good luck! And there will be delayed due to personal and stuff.

A/n: At least i think it is but surprisingly it will be lesser harm so idk yet so lets find out together!! If you haven't check out my first story. The title is The King Of Hell and its Taehyung ff. You can share to your friend who is army or taehyung stan if you want. :3 Again no judgemental towards my books.